problem with agility of my Nyssa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem with agility of my Nyssa

i have a problem with Agility of my Nyssa, a couple a days ago my Nyssa had 36400 like that and now she had 35568 to agility, Why is lower?

to administrators - please check that problem. or explain the cause, please.

thanks

i ll wait EdgeLOA and thanks for quick answer but i hope they will fix that problem in a reasonable time. Do not wait too long. Please
    Last edited by R248876089; 07-03-2014, 03:49 PM.

We have already reported to devs about this issue many players are facing, please be patient while they resolve it.
    | | |

Comment

my IGN is krsnadasi from s43 and i have the same problem. I noticed that no matter how much aegis i put to my nyssa, her br and agility doesnt keep up on my page when i click my angel stats. But on a fight i can see that it goes higher even if it doesnt show on my angel stats whenever i click Angel and then Nyssa. Today, i noticed that my Angel BR and Agility GREATLY DECREASED ON FIGHT ALSO. I have the highest angel BR and agility on my server cus im one of the biggest cashers. ursuletu recently told me that he made a report about why my nyssa is faster than mine when his Nyssa's show higher BR and agility than mine. But everybody knows, for sure mine is faster and stonger. It always has been. I won't have a the floe hunter if i dont spend diamonds for Aegis shards and Seraph stones. He doesn't. I never complained at all cus i just wanted to have fun but if u dont give me back the rightful angel BR and agility for my Nyssa, i'm quitting this game.

Comment

Krsnadasi was right. Please double check the changes you made earlier. I think her angel br didn't update in VIEW MODE when she smelt her aegis shards but it appears on battle. Ursuletu's post was a big mistake. That angel br from battle that you remove was her real angel br. If you will not fix it you will lose your top donator on server 43-Israfil's horn.

Comment

Working...
        X