Angel world cup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel world cup

Soooo were we supposed to get more socketing rods with these weapons or are we just supposed to look at them ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	fail.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	141.5 KB
ID:	1752456

And what the hell is going on with the fusion gems ?

Name:	fail.jpg
Size:	190.7 KB
ID:	1752457

There's alot more broken stuff on the servers but I honestly can't be bothered to do YOUR job for you... so get some devs on the world cup servers NOW and fix this within the next 11 hours...

Honestly, world cup was a gigantic fail. Chinese servers got dragon souls, we didn't. Also no socketing rods. Multiple other misqueues, but I'm too lazy to write all of them. Just send us some compensation already for yet another failed event.

Comment

we can't exchange as well...

Comment

socketing rods are there but exchange of odins blade does not work and we do not have dragon soul when they do...

Comment

Yeah the socketing rods arrived about 45 minutes ago i think but still no exchange of god weapons or dragonsouls

Comment

Odin's blade or else cannot be exchanged and while the chinese teams got their dragonsouls ready we still haven't got ours...

Comment

Ok so still no fix on that we can't exchange our weapons, we don't have any dragonsouls and now that, mind explain us *** you're doing?

Name:	12345678.jpg
Size:	631.0 KB
ID:	1690265

Name:	123456789.jpg
Size:	345.8 KB
ID:	1690266

Same cherub, same Guardian Angel, and yet 200k+ br with some +400% for a +10 cherub!!? Htf is that supposed to be fair? thx for putting such a crappy event.
              Last edited by Kaslabarak; 07-03-2014, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X