Bug in eternal spire against 10-9 Tower Guard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug in eternal spire against 10-9 Tower Guard

In Eternal Spire i had too win two times in 10-9 , but it says fail with no reason.
    Is long battle but i thought longer then this one and was ok.

Only two of my heroes and me with a single tower guard remain and sais fail.

http://s124-loa.r2games.com/shareFight&10453b71979ea7cb

I managed to clear it after more tries, but still the first two fails when i had to win are there.
    Dont know why the share fight does not work

I forgot to take a screenshot.

Comment

If you failed to defeat all required monsters within 30 turns the battle is lost

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

pff where it says that .. i never saw where i can read that you need 30 turns ?

Also is this true for all challenges ? : Clash of Might, Zodiac, Elite Battle, Totems and Domination battle .

Comment

So is this true for all battles ?
          Kind of annoying this 30 turns limit and i dont see where you can read that.
          Today almost past 10-10, one mob remain and it needed two hits to clear the stage.
          Then fail because of limit damn.

Comment

Without the 30 turn limit battles could go on forever.( 2 insnae healing builds)

Pve content is - If failed to reduce enemy hp to 0 within 30 turns the battle is a lost

Pvp content is - If either side isn't K.O. within 30 turns the one with the highest total hp wins

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Hello AE86,

In Pvp content what it means "highest total hp" ??

1 . The hp of main hero vs opponent hp main hero or
              2. hp of all the heroes in party vs opponent hp party heroes in battle

Comment

Working...
              X