This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• facebook group event

admin LOA in facebook group do event,,but why not get the following reward?? and no response from admin.
    please give me some answer GM or admin,, thx

me from server 9 ErzaScarlet

Click image for larger version

Name:	office.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	244.7 KB
ID:	1752599

Name:	off.jpg
Size:	250.7 KB
ID:	1752600
    Last edited by treckk; 07-06-2014, 07:14 PM.

Well since it has not a thing to do with LOA actual staff.. not sure what you want us to do.. it's not us. No response from staff will be given to random facebook closed pages.....
    File a ticket
    for payment issues
    For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
    Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

lol that is admin LOA group FB,, then i want that reward like write there,,, VIP for 1 month

Name:	off3.jpg
Size:	309.8 KB
ID:	1690380

Comment

i want LOA give me guaranted,,because that from admin LOA in FB group LOA Official

thx

Comment

It is NOT and I will repeat NOT someone who is part of League of Angels. They are scamming you and you fell for it, I'm sorry but this is not our responsibility. LOA has a facebook page for the game, it is linked from the R2 site and contains nothing but updates. Not anything to do with giving VIP 8 for a month, use your brain, that is a scam. It doesn't happen. We would never give away something like that. This thread is locked. I suggest you complain to facebook about the scam page.

Our page. https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2 The other page is not US and we are not liable for anything on it.
          File a ticket
          for payment issues
          For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
          Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Working...
          X