Old Mail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Mail

Sir. i didn't receive Points from my Old mail . can u fix it sir... need those missing points for tycoon

If you look at the announcement for this Tycoon you will see that they have decreed that any mail received before this event will not count for points.
    LoA - Tordeck - [S164] Frost Fortress - ArchAngels

Comment

Don't hold your breath. Apparently, players were never supposed to get points from old mail. And the devs remembered it now when I tried to do this for the first time. I know, it's my fault that I didn't start cheating earlier, when skillful and well informed cheaters were rewarded for exploiting this bug.

Comment

Select collect all for the points to be counted.
        | | |

Comment

Originally posted by Tukemuth View Post
          Don't hold your breath. Apparently, players were never supposed to get points from old mail. And the devs remembered it now when I tried to do this for the first time. I know, it's my fault that I didn't start cheating earlier, when skillful and well informed cheaters were rewarded for exploiting this bug.
          Can you not refer to expoiting as "cheating"? Its more of a strategic advancement.

Comment

Originally posted by EdgeLOA View Post
            Select collect all for the points to be counted.
            so nice to see Mod leading players to use bugs gg
            Freedy (15x Domi Champ, TOP16 CS TT)
            S75 Whitewater Camp
            Mystic lvl 73
            800k BR
            Zodiac: , ,
            Eternal Spire: , ,

Comment

Originally posted by Freedy89 View Post
              lol ''implies that he knows what are bugs and what is not'' give this man a medal and send him home

Comment

Originally posted by Freedy89 View Post
                Not only that he went and edited the announcement to show it as a viable option after it originally said it wasnt.
                LoA - Tordeck - [S164] Frost Fortress - ArchAngels

Comment

Originally posted by R272481777 View Post
                  Not only that he went and edited the announcement to show it as a viable option after it originally said it wasnt.
                  It's really sad how people still can't understand that it's not a bug. What they did is finally announce it correctly.
                  <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                  everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                  logic.

Comment

well done, they couldnt fix it so they allowed it, once again gg R2 noobs
                    Freedy (15x Domi Champ, TOP16 CS TT)
                    S75 Whitewater Camp
                    Mystic lvl 73
                    800k BR
                    Zodiac: , ,
                    Eternal Spire: , ,

Comment

Remember, Golden rule ~ In game data takes precedence, not what is written in forums =) Have a nice R2 Day ^.^

Comment

Working...
                      X