Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

My account was reset!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My account was reset!

Last day i access the game and i cant even open it for wrong password the system say's, so what i did was forget pass and they send me a linked to my email to renew my password..so what did i do i to open it up and when i do.. my accnt was reset to zero, as in from the start questing to choosing what type of class to used. pls help..it really suck to go up again. and i really enjoy this game..i just dont knw what to do... i knew i am right for i dont even have another email account ..
    Last edited by R284444853; 07-08-2014, 06:22 AM.

u did choose the server u was playing before?

Comment

yes..the same server as i was using...i bookmark my game page..same as server..so i sure..i dnt choose another server..i even enter the same guild in my new accnt..so i knew im on the same server..

Comment

Originally posted by R284444853 View Post
        Last day i access the game and i cant even open it for wrong password the system say's, so what i did was forget pass and they send me a linked to my email to renew my password..so what did i do i to open it up and when i do.. my accnt was reset to zero, as in from the start questing to choosing what type of class to used. pls help..it really suck to go up again. and i really enjoy this game..i just dont knw what to do... i knew i am right for i dont even have another email account ..
        if you have a screen shot of your char, just file a ticket in r2 support!!!
        Server : S41 Wyrm's Gorge
        IGN : 13th
        Class : Paladin

Comment

Open a support ticket here with all details.
          | | |

Comment

this is my only prof that im using two character on a single email account, i already playing the game long enough for me to be on a high lvl.. as my attachment photos. i already received email notification last month. specifically my save email was dated last month of June 4 and June 12.. but sadly July 7 when i tried to access my account, and i cant even access it. and when i finally open it, it was already reset. and my email notification has a prof on it dated July 7 stated that im Getting started with R2Games.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by R284444853; 07-08-2014, 07:49 AM.

Comment

and they can check that my email is only registered on R2Games "League of Angels" and i didnt play any other games of R2....
              .tnx all.. i already submit a ticket...

Comment

Working...
              X