MDEF bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MDEF bug

So ya, for seriouly long time now ive been seeing it and it has been bothering me a lot.

Lets say there are 2 players i am going to fight, 1 sorcerer-mystic class and 1 berserker-paladin class. I have 45k PDEF and 45k MDEF.

both the sorcerer and warrior have about 65k atk. When the warrior hits, the damage is reduced by pdef to around 15-35k normal hit.
    When the sorcerer hits the damage is a pimpin damage of above 60k without crit. Am i missing something here? And dont talk to me about skills and stuff, because i am talking about normal attack "no rage attack". Only block reduces their damage.

And this is not only for a specific player, i have this issue with all magic even for MATK angels. Nyssa angel PATK is reduced normally, but BOA MATK is full.

Maybe im just a retard? Perhaps im hallucinating permanently everyday.
    Or maybe its time to fix bugs?

S166 - Nightwater Cavern
    Last edited by Lascar77; 07-08-2014, 09:04 AM.

I make it simpler i case you really can't understand.

Berserker 65k PATK and Mystic 65k MATK. Forget FIREBALL!!!!!! ME "47k PDEF, 47kMDEF"

Beserker hits me without crit damage 15k-25k "with block about 10k".
    Mystic hits me without crit damage 50-63k "with block about 31k".

Something extremely wrong here. I didn't bother before but it is getting on my nerves lately.

Comment

You got a battle report?

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

i did just bother to test this and it aint true . 2 fights 2 heroes 1 mystic 1 paladin(it aint matter ur talking about white attacks) both at 140k atk . both did ~ 100k hits(give or take a few k)

Comment

Working...
        X