Team Tournament BUG - No totem for YOU, but totem for THEM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Tournament BUG - No totem for YOU, but totem for THEM

Beware this new Team Tournament everybody.

In every single battle, my totem NEVER APPEARED, and yet every foe I faced had access to their totem.

It is set in my party, it is deployed where it has been ALL DAY LONG and in every combat I have undertaken today in the game, EXCEPT in TEAM TOURNAMENT !!!!!

Only THERE does my totem disappear, and yet my every foe has theirs deployed and are benefiting from it.

BEWARE !!!!!

And now, despite knowing I would conquer Tier S this time around, I am NOT GIVEN THE CHANCE because the game is RIGGED to benefit the enemy and prevent you from deploying your full strength in the Team Tournament.

Its Cross-Server Tournament, not Team Tournament.

Comment

Also in cross-server tournament, it appears you can't switch your Aegis around. I've tried multiple times to change out my aegis and even refreshing and logging in and out and clearing cache, still nothing. They have to know that we have different strategies to take down different teams..

Comment

Originally posted by R253038813 View Post
        Beware this new Team Tournament everybody.

In every single battle, my totem NEVER APPEARED, and yet every foe I faced had access to their totem.

It is set in my party, it is deployed where it has been ALL DAY LONG and in every combat I have undertaken today in the game, EXCEPT in TEAM TOURNAMENT !!!!!

Only THERE does my totem disappear, and yet my every foe has theirs deployed and are benefiting from it.

BEWARE !!!!!

And now, despite knowing I would conquer Tier S this time around, I am NOT GIVEN THE CHANCE because the game is RIGGED to benefit the enemy and prevent you from deploying your full strength in the Team Tournament.
        Can you provide me with some screenshots?

Originally posted by R213755235 View Post
        Also in cross-server tournament, it appears you can't switch your Aegis around. I've tried multiple times to change out my aegis and even refreshing and logging in and out and clearing cache, still nothing. They have to know that we have different strategies to take down different teams..
        Your formation is locked right before you enter cross server mine war

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Working...
        X