New Event?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Event?

A player named DarkAngel on S4 Lunaria's Grace claims a new event is forthcoming called Battle Royale....claims he received mail from an admin telling him so. He also seems to indicate as you that he not an ordinary player....
    I would like to know if this event is something in the works....if this player has inside info from admins...or if he is blowing smoke out his behind.

IGN: MizUndrstd
    Server: s4
    Guild: HelloKitty

Probably blowing smoke ^^

Comment

Do you have screenshots of him saying so?

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Originally posted by Miz18 View Post
        A player named DarkAngel on S4 Lunaria's Grace claims a new event is forthcoming called Battle Royale....claims he received mail from an admin telling him so. He also seems to indicate as you that he not an ordinary player....
        I would like to know if this event is something in the works....if this player has inside info from admins...or if he is blowing smoke out his behind.
        Have not seen it before

Comment

No AE..I do not..was going to screenshoot it...but then felt lazy...and a bunch were talking in chat so it was soon gone.
          If he talks of it again..I will take one.

IGN: MizUndrstd
          Server: s4
          Guild: HelloKitty

Comment

So he does know something since you want screenshots.....nice
            S146 Galvine

Comment

Inside info and corruption, poverty players and rich players, greed, ego, arrogance

I friggin love the internet
              it's all failing faster than I can lower my standards

Comment

Working...
              X