• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tycoon rewards not received after collecting

Server: S6
    Character: ShawnPatrick

Type: Tycoon rewards

Details: I never received my rewards from Tycoon event.

I placed 19th overall collected my reward and am missing my 2 level 6 fusion gem chests and my level 7 cherubstone. I am not sure if I didn't get everything else I mostly want those items since I put out real money to even place in the top 20 and I am not happy about being screwed out of them. I am also NOT happy about you people not even trying to respond when I opened my support ticket this morning immediately after this happened. I will be providing many screenshots to show you I have received nothing and if you need more from the afternoon I am willing to provide those as well.

You know you haven't reached 48k points that are needed for adv. prize? That's why you got only vouchers and lvl7 common gem
    BigEsses
    [S69] Foultusk Lair
    BloodOath

Comment

Nope and guess what a response from a team would have been helpful and this would've never had gotten posted, but I got no replies from a ticket explaining anything. Thanks for letting me know.

Comment

You need 48k points to collect the advance rewards, main thread for this event explains this and kind of mentioned ingame
        Last edited by EdgeLOA; 07-14-2014, 12:18 AM.
        | | |

Comment

Working...
        X