Voucher Wheel???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voucher Wheel???

What are the special events to get more spin attempts? if there are any o.oClick image for larger version

Name:	Wheel.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	169.8 KB
ID:	1753384

YEAH...the last wheel, the same thing...no event to get extra attempt for this wheel.
    Shadowbound
    [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
    [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
    League of Angels
    [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

the rewards used to be split by 10 back when they gave free spins...guess they did increase the reward but limited the number of attempts

Comment

There is no special events for the current prismatic wheel.
        | | |

Comment

Originally posted by R244375573
          I just hit the 3000 voucher spot....

Lets see...300 per day for next Djinni - that will take care of ****.
          after that hope there is something besides RODS in voucher shop - I got 1418 unwanted ones already. Synth would be nice since I only get maybe 25 per day. Element is not worth the cost. Maxed my angels so no need for tears - I got 783 of those to use next regaining IF they give a prize besides tears. Souls are OK at 10% off otherwise I pass. already collected the POS wings plus 2 shards, wish I could sell those.

SO I guess I am kind of collecting vouchers now since I have 6956 at the moment.

ADD more stuff to voucher shop, please!

HAHAHA PLEASE. I got the 10k vouchers twice in one day......now my guild nominated me to open Guild Bosses for the next 5 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Istanda View Post
            HAHAHA PLEASE. I got the 10k vouchers twice in one day......now my guild nominated me to open Guild Bosses for the next 5 weeks.
            I know the feeling. I hit the 10k vouchers the first day they raised the rewards, and did the same XD Wish I'd been VIP at the time, or else I'd've hosted a buncha feasts too o;

Comment

Working...
            X