Clearing totem guardians

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clearing totem guardians

OK, this is starting to frustrate me! Was stuck for some time on 1-9 in Totems and that was ok. When I have finally won it, I passed whole 1st level. Everything was ok for few days, I was clearing whole level without a problem. Now, I am stuck again with 1-9 even with me getting much stronger in game. It clearly states in totem rules that once we beat level boss that level will get easier to kill. I have tried EVERYTHING and I still can't beat it. My question is: how the hell I can't pass it again when it got weaker and I got stronger?!?!?!

Kronos S7

lol. THEy are already confused which is which lol

Comment

i am having the same exact problem and my br is close to the br of the totem guard .. just dont understand why i cant beat it either

sapphirestar
      s70

Comment

yes it is one hitting my entire hero party and dodges my angel completely.... w t f really... can beat other 1.3M bosses but 1-9 Totem is a freaking joke raging 100% from the start and dodges 95%

Comment

Glad im not the only one who's having troubles with 1-9.
          Aquarius Zod boss was far easier then those buggers.
          And i have always noticed the BR in to totem fluctuates, from 1-1 to 1-5 the BR seems all over the place.. then you get to 1-9 it seems almost a massive leap from 1-8 in BR.
          In all honesty ive almost given up trying to deal with TG 1-9, so i am glad others are having the same problem, well not glad, but you know what i mean.

Comment

the problem with 1-9 is that they start at 100 rage and with those 2 aoe attacks will most likely wipe half or even more of ur party . as for the part "once someone from ur server did clear a lvl the lvl will become easier" i didn`t see any "nerfs" might be a 5% or so but still is kinda hard

Comment

I finally beat it, it was very tough. About as hard as Piotr the big guy at the end of level 7 spire. I loaded up my meat shield with level 6 end gems and put a couple of level 7 hp and end gems in my main and I guess that did it.

Those totem guys hit HARD. And they're tough, almost like my Nyssa wouldnt even scratch them.

Comment

OK, this is starting to frustrate me! Was stuck for some time on 1-9 in Totems and that was ok. When I have finally won it, I passed whole 1st level. Everything was ok for few days, I was clearing whole level without a problem. Now, I am stuck again with 1-9 even with me getting much stronger in game. It clearly states in totem rules that once we beat level boss that level will get easier to kill. I have tried EVERYTHING and I still can't beat it. My question is: how the hell I can't pass it again when it got weaker and I got stronger?!?!?!
                Kronos S7

I Hear you loud and clear BR has gone up almmost 40K since passing level one and more than half the time I can't pass Boss #9, with his full rage first hit and 100K blows non
                stop while dodging a very strong angel almost everytime... NOTE SAYS IT GETS EASIER NOT HARDER YOU IDIOTS IN PROGRAMMING FIX IT OR SEND ME COMP

Comment

Originally posted by unlimited497 View Post

Kronos S7
                  It says that once a level is cleared by anyone on the server, the PREVIOUS levels difficulty will be lowered. The first levels difficulty will be lowered once someone on the server clears the second level.

Comment

Working...
                  X