Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [S101] Lair o' Flames Still bugged BR

Hello R2 Games.

I dont know if you fixed really all servers buggs , we on [S101] Lair o' Flames have still the BR bug.Outside BR and inside BR is almost close by , I remeber I had before that bug 681k BR outside and 710k BR in battle , now I have 828k BR outside and in battle 858k BR.At the time when my BR was lower I had not cherubs lvl 8 and 7 nor the Hero Claw , so it cant be that its now such a close by BR diff.

Now you should see it cant be fixed on our [S101] Lair o' Flames server.Hope you will take 1 more a peek on us becouse it´s annoying. Greetings

outside BR

inside battle BR
    Last edited by LadyShaya; 07-16-2014, 05:18 PM.
    League of Angels

IGN: LadyShaya
    Class: Sorcerer
    Level: 80
    Guild: Noobs
    Server: [S101] Lair o' Flames

hello, r2games

just as she said our br is still bugged.
    at team tournament my 820k+ br outside shows 880k+br in battle i think.
    which got bugged during Team tournaments and dropped a lots...
    EDITED:could be at team tournament be 820k and in battle 846k or it was bugged to that.
    anyways it because i raise fast in br that i get a bit confused.
    but another prove is almost all players in our server get 30k more in battle than outside.:EDITED

till now it's didnt get fixed.
    i have now 916k+ br outside and it's shows 946k in battle.
    so i almost raised 100k br outside but i only manage to raise 66k br in battle is hard to believe.

i asked in cs and they said their br got fixed.
    But i didnt noticed any change at all in rise of br in battle unless i raise it outside.

so anyways request to look into it please
    Last edited by Assaulter; 07-16-2014, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Agree with Ladyshaya...S101 still have BR issue, how long to fix R2?

Comment

Agree with Ladyshaya...S101 still have BR issue, how long to fix R2?

Comment

r2 have time for open more server but he dont have time to fix other server bug

Comment

I agree after T.T I started seeing the difference. im on [S 148]. honestly I thought I did something wrong with my BR. but now I see others having same issue

Comment

Yea I notice this on my server too. They fixed it to a certain extent, but not completely.
              Shadowbound
              [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
              [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
              League of Angels
              [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Originally posted by Solariai View Post
                Yea I notice this on my server too. They fixed it to a certain extent, but not completely.
                Right , thought so too. But thats not even funny at all.My BR should be alot higher now as before becouse got now x2 lv 8 cherub and all other lv 7. Before that I had only lvl 6.So it cant be there isnt much diff to see and before that bug there were.

So PLEASE R2 Games , go ahead and take a good look once more.It´s for sure not fixed right.
                League of Angels

Comment

Originally posted by LadyShaya View Post
                  Right , thought so too. But thats not even funny at all.My BR should be alot higher now as before becouse got now x2 lv 8 cherub and all other lv 7. Before that I had only lvl 6.So it cant be there isnt much diff to see and before that bug there were.

So PLEASE R2 Games , go ahead and take a good look once more.It´s for sure not fixed right.
                  Yea it's even more obvious now that I reached 740k BR.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Out of battle BR.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	544.2 KB
ID:	1691401
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	In Battle BR.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	474.9 KB
ID:	1691402
                  Really only 26k BR boost.

Nope even turned on buffs from angels and nothing...though I don't think they ever showed on there.
                  Last edited by Solariai; 07-17-2014, 02:47 AM.
                  Shadowbound
                  [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
                  [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
                  League of Angels
                  [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Nope even turned on buffs from angels and nothing...though I don't think they ever showed on there.
                    The in battle increase in BR is exactly buffs from angels and Halo, nothing else. You tell me whether those things should give 80-90k BR as they did before. And by the way, if you guys are crying for incorrect BR in battle... count how much bonus you get from angel buffs, because right now it's double.
                    <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                    everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                    logic.

Comment

Yea it's even more obvious now that I reached 740k BR.
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]95351[/ATTACH]
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]95352[/ATTACH]
                      Really only 26k BR boost.

Woa yea that´s right , there you only can think "are you kidding me?" ^^ . They really should take a second peek into it.Its still bugged
                      League of Angels

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
                        The in battle increase in BR is exactly buffs from angels and Halo, nothing else. You tell me whether those things should give 80-90k BR as they did before. And by the way, if you guys are crying for incorrect BR in battle... count how much bonus you get from angel buffs, because right now it's double.
                        Some logic is left behind . I remeber I had before that bug 681k BR outside and 710k BR in battle , now I have 828k BR outside and in battle 858k BR. Sounds normal but it should be higher in battle now becouse before I had only lv 6 cherubs , now I have 2 lv 8 and all other 7 . So the diff is to low now. "When you already say its atm double" cant be right? :P
                        Last edited by LadyShaya; 07-17-2014, 02:09 PM.
                        League of Angels

Comment

Some logic is left behind . I remeber I had before that bug 681k BR outside and 710k BR in battle , now I have 828k BR outside and in battle 858k BR. Sounds normal but it should be higher in battle now becouse before I had only lv 6 cherubs , now I have 2 lv 8 and all other 7 . So the diff is to low now. "When you already say its atm double" cant be right? :P
                          I'm sorry, I should've explained it in a better way as it seems you completely misunderstood me.
                          By "angel buffs", I mean worship buffs (aka the 3-5% buffs to certain stats that currently give about 6-9%, even if you had lvl 10 cherub stone it would hardly give you more than 5k BR over let's say level 6 cherub). Guardian angels and cherubstones give 0 bonus in battle as they already give it outside of battle (something that should be obvious, but people still get confused).
                          Right now you actually have HIGHER BR than you should due to the double stats from worship buffs that I mentioned. The more you cry about something that's not even bugged the more chance for something that actually benefits you to be fixed as well and you'd get even lower BR.
                          Last edited by Painindaback; 07-18-2014, 03:27 AM.
                          <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                          everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                          logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
                            I'm sorry, I should've explained it in a better way as it seems you completely misunderstood me.
                            By "angel buffs", I mean worship buffs (aka the 3-5% buffs to certain stats that currently give about 6-9%, even if you had lvl 10 cherub stone it would hardly give you more than 5k BR over let's say level 6 cherub). Guardian angels and cherubstones give 0 bonus in battle as they already give it outside of battle (something that should be obvious, but people still get confused).
                            Right now you actually have HIGHER BR than you should due to the double stats from worship buffs that I mentioned. The more you cry about something that's not even bugged the more chance for something that actually benefits you to be fixed as well and you'd get even lower BR.
                            Yea well than should it be even more if it is doubled with the "Angels Buff"(from worship) as I had before. But its not so I wonder now.It was 30k with the bug and now with the "double" still 30 k ? ^^ Dont see any double stats - BR ^^
                            League of Angels

Comment

Yea well than should it be even more if it is doubled with the "Angels Buff"(from worship) as I had before. But its not so I wonder now.It was 30k with the bug and now with the "double" still 30 k ? ^^ Dont see any double stats - BR ^^
                              sigh...
                              3 words: was bugged before.
                              And I'll say it again, COUNT how much BR you should get with halo and worship bonuses. Because we should've never had 100000 br just with those two(that's what my difference was in battle and out, now it's 20k which is normal), NEVER.
                              Hope you'll finally understand it >.> And you don't have to worry about double stats from worship anymore, because of all the whining the developers finally noticed it. I'm down 20k hp on my claw now
                              <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                              logic.

Comment

Working...
                              X