Dragon tame bugged !!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon tame bugged !!!!!!

tryied to meld 2 dragonsouls and it wont meld....when i try to meld another one....it says operation too fast! ***????

yeah and i think i even lost some dragon souls that i bought from the shop...:'(

Comment

same on server 4

Comment

i (Cryzathyu) am on server 126

Comment

Harumi from S36 as well.

Comment

same on 130 and 168 LadyGodiva on both

Comment

Same with me S94

Comment

Same on server 174 (copper coast) reported already in another thread. Think it's the update that bug the dragonsoul.

Comment

S115 as well. so far 5 people have confirmed it not working for them either. I was able to 1-click devour, but lost some purps. which is fine whatever, but not letting me devour those balls into Hero Dragonsouls exp. Please fix it, Thank you.
                  Adr3naline
                  9 mill BR - Guild (Razor) - LoA
                  Together, Everyone Achieves More.

Comment

i dont mention that i unblocked Loralei from lvl 30 to 30+ with lvl 3 holy crystals.....and managed 1-click with my Angel Tears(600+ AT got in my backpack)...and now i got only 397....and in all-round-talent and ochatlon didnt served me my angel tears bonding...15 in allround talent and 30 from ocathlon X(X(X(....THIS MEANS WHAT????COMPENSATION?...NO WAY! THIS MEANS ALMOST QUIT THIS STUPID GAME!!! x(x(xx((

Comment

Think we should no longer call them System Updates........They should be System Bug Events

Comment

Working...
                      X