X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost battle rating

SERVER NAME: [S7] Obsession of Eris
    Char name : bini

it is to inform that my main character battle rating has down by about 5000 or more and that to unknowingly.i don't know the reason why this deflection happens to my br.this same thing happens one more time before near about 2000 or more. I want to know reason why this thing is happens.if it is server problem then please fixed it as soon as possible. PLEASE reply.....

happened to other chars
    Last edited by Shantypuri; 07-22-2014, 04:04 PM.
    VALE
    BeRSeRKeR
    (S121) Republic Of Dis
    GuiLD : ShaDuR

♥Never GIVE UP, Fix MISTAKES & Keep STEPPING♥

Comment

Please check if your guardian angel is set or it might be one of your flairs

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

If you accidentaly or on purpose removed any of your party heroes, and then put it back, their guardian angels resets, and you have to add it again. That the most likely cause of this "drop in BR"

Comment

MY BR dropped to almost 30K if Im in battle... happened after the start of the new events the other day CS tycoon and group buy. pls investigate this thoroughly as this is also happening to other players and not just me... My BR used to go up by at least 20K but then all of a sudden it dropped after the update. I didnt take any members out of my party and I a m aware that i have to add back the guardian angels please look at this problem thoroughly as this was not fixed last time it happened Thank you!

Callista
          S84 Citadel of Doom

Comment

Working...
          X