No announcement yet.

TA bugged wont start

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the same thing happened to me that happened to R23424857, got on yesterday and did my TA and only had 3/10 attempts.

Comment

hope this is getting fixed asap =/

Comment

Again today(7/20/14) Log error on S194, hasn't been fixed and no compensation. P.S Give me my god damn Events Bonus spins that I was screwed on last night when server reset cuz I couldnt use them!!!

Comment

So are TAs worked last night on s 183 but, now again not working. So we are once again losing out on Devotion plus the extra rewards for doing TAs. Where is the compensation and when will ths bug be fixed for good!?!?!?!?

Comment

Reporting S92 ... Problems with team arena "Log failed. Please refresh your browser"

Click image for larger version

Name:	ang.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	256.7 KB
ID:	1691534

Comment

Server S174 - Copper Coast
              IGN - Tiki
              Team Arena isn't working and have had issues for 2 days

Click image for larger version

Name:	TA.png
Views:	1
Size:	951.7 KB
ID:	1691535

Comment

Glad to see that it isn't just my server experiencing this.
                Having said that - can we please fix this damn issue and get compensated for our missed attempts?

Comment

S92 bugged as well.....log failed...blah blah blah...same bug that keeps popping up it seems like once every couple weeks now...

Comment

UA6 bugged for 3 days, please reply and look into it

Comment

TA not working , Log fail msg. Need compensation. and more importantly needs to be fixed.

Comment

Same here...twice in the past few days. Once on july 18th and now today july 20th....and no compensation for it so far...s28

Comment

TA not working , Log fail msg. Need to be fix and please give us the compensation that we didn't receive on 7/18 and for today too.
                          Server: (ub2) King of All Orcs & S240 Malign Abyss
                          Kimi

Comment

Ditto with me on Server s28 Halo's Light. I tried 2 attempts that were docked yesterday and tonight no attempts at all. - Cherry

Comment

So on 183 TA DIDN'T WORK ON FIRST GO AROUND AND STILLL NOT WORKING TONIGHT !!!!!! FIX THE BUG YOU LAZY WORTHLESS DEVELOPERS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

S 7 is having the same trouble.
                                Yesterday I had 3 fights and it threw me out saying I was out of chances.
                                Day before was the same thing only with 6 fights.
                                I sent a ticket today as the entire server is now complaining of the same trouble.
                                I thought it might have been my system because my browser has updated as well as flash.
                                Cross Server battle is also doing strange things, like somebody is using my attack booster button etc. ?????
                                Get a life, they said.
                                I'm a GAMER, I replied,I have LOTS of lives

Comment

Working...
                                X