loop quest bug, main quest bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loop quest bug, main quest bug

hello, i have a loop quest bug, dont appear me dungeon. i tried couple of days since i maded lvl 70. so i cant do materials for level 70 clothes. main quest bug is i cant pass quest , i maded all my 30/30 attempts and didnt pass. i write on suport and i put on my printscreen for both bugs. i think main quest bug its real problem. so please help me!!!! i lost a lot time, now almost a week!!! GM answer was thay pass me to ro team, and no answers till then. thanks a lot!

Just cause you get to an instance with leveling doesnt mean you automatically can pass it. You have to be keeping up with your character also to build them up so they can beat it, which doesnt take much, but does require playing the game. Upgrade gems, enhance gears, and do the same on heros. Unless i am mistaking what you mean by cant pass quest, this wouldnt be something that devs or r2 could fix but something you have to do on your own. Once you level up and you get the 1 or 2 new instances for the level, they will start to show up in your loop quests. Unfortunately, you do have to pass them to be able to move to your next loop quest or spend diamonds to skip them.

Comment

Working...
    X