Vip membership monthly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vip membership monthly

My VIP subscribe and 1 time vip is telling me its time to renew?
    I only had subsciption for 1 week they supposed to last a month not weekly

Fix asap

Server: 201
    Name: BowJob

VIP is purchaseable through a monthly auto renewing subscription, or through purchasing VIP tokens which last a week (but are only available for a limited time, from the hot events).

Is it possible you purchased the tokens and not the auto renew?

Have you submitted a ticket about this? If my first question is not relevant and you haven't submitted a ticket: please do so. Then post the ticket number here and a mod will chase someone about it.
    | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
    | | | |

Comment

Where do I do a ticket at and no I did the subscription first then the other, charged 185.00

Comment

Account
        Games
        Order History
        VIP State

Game Server Character Next Billing Date
        League of Angels [S201] Valley of Omens 2014-08-11 23:40:50 Cancel

Comment

TheGuardingDark's reply applies to Wartune, where you originally posted the thread. Let me move this thread over to the League of Angels section for you.
          Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
          Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

under account it shows im paying for the monthly, but in game its after 9 days its telling me to renew and has removed my privilages

Comment

Originally posted by R26917383 View Post
              Where do I do a ticket at and no I did the subscription first then the other, charged 185.00
              You can file a ticket by clicking on my signature or go to support.r2games.com

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Ty someone reading my post must have corrected it, everything is fine now...ty for all the replies in this matter.

Comment

Working...
                X