Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Is this allowed and permitted by r2?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this allowed and permitted by r2?

They are upset im now kiling world boss in 2 minutes using diamonds. so i get things like this every day:

Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	916.7 KB
ID:	1753768

and it continues....

http://prntscr.com/45p8y2

another screen shot

Comment

ENOUGH, I'll send a vet to that server but this is beyond a joke everyone reporting everyone and I want blocks used now.
      File a ticket
      for payment issues
      For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
      Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

They are all blocked on my main account, but they are sending messages through other players etc.

Comment

Originally posted by -HaCkER- View Post
          They are all blocked on my main account, but they are sending messages through other players etc.
          Their alts? or are they using other people's account and sending you the messages?

Comment

And here i thought half my server hated me then i see you. but hey, it still nice to show some kindness and let the peasant enjoy some gold from world boss, i mean the dragons are pretty weak against you, just get 2 boss kill and be done with 1st dont be super greedy. Lesson learned from the #1 on my server
            If it all doesnt work out, be proud and dont be mad :P enjoy the pleasure them being super jealous of you

Comment

It still won't satisfy these slackers will it if R2 make the WB have more hp will it? I mean at he end of the day these slackers will still see that Hacker is getting the lion share of the loot and infact he is getting more than before and hence they will still curse him more. So whats you solution guys? Would love to hear from you guys.

Comment

Working...
              X