Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Level 80 Equipment Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level 80 Equipment Bug

I am not sure if it is suppose to be this way, but the Base Stats of most of the level 80 Equipment is the same Base Stats as the level 70 Equipment. From what I can tell, only the Helm, Weapon and Armor have a higher Base Stat than the level 70 counterparts. Don't ask for screenshots, I should not have to provide them in order for it to be investigated. Look into it or don't, just thought I would say something. Greaves, Boots, Ring and Staff for level 80 are most likely bugged Base Stats.
    Server: Victoriana's War [S10]
    IGN: Rubiana
    Level: 76
    Battle Rating: 821748
    Class: Paladin
    Guild: Guardians
    Clash Ranking Range: 2-5
    Domination Champion!

Originally posted by R244375573
    I hope they are not bugged. Cashers need a stop and face reality. MONEY will not buy you protection from a beat down in RL when there is an entire city out to teach you a lesson for your arrogance
    shut up.... this person made their in game equipment and deserves to not have their stats bugged. What the fruitcake does that have to do with arrogance?
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by R244375573
      I hope they are not bugged. Cashers need a stop and face reality. MONEY will not buy you protection from a beat down in RL when there is an entire city out to teach you a lesson for your arrogance
      Your threats earned you a forum ban. I suggest you do not continue this pattern of posting.
      File a ticket
      for payment issues
      For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
      Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Working...
      X