Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SIR GM Please kindly CHECK this game IMMIDIATELY!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIR GM Please kindly CHECK this game IMMIDIATELY!!!

Sir, with all my respect, Please DO SOMETHING. I think GTA System Broken. take a look another "NEW BOSS" here
    He is ONLY VIP 6? i CHECKed this 1 minute ago and Took a Screenshot, he is VIP 6 !!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	VIP 6.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	215.3 KB
ID:	1753797

Name:	VIP 6 LOL.jpg
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	1753798

And please Check about why he GOT SO Many pts on THIS .

Name:	Weird 1.jpg
Size:	384.2 KB
ID:	1753799

Name:	Weird 2.jpg
Size:	201.2 KB
ID:	1753800

Name:	Weird 3.jpg
Size:	158.9 KB
ID:	1753801

Name:	Weird 4.jpg
Size:	184.6 KB
ID:	1753802

His pts on AEGIS AND BLESSING Stones is so Weird, i did calculated and i cant find from where he got so many pts on both. take a look, the sales from GRUP BUY so less. cmon sir, something Fishy here, and THIS IS THE WORST Tycoon i ever seen. I dont Scare with REAL PLAYERS, but Im Worrying about GTA System getting Weak day by day. Dont say im Crying here, im Not Crying, i just want u GIVE ME "Solid information" about HOW THIS GUY Only Vip 6 but got 330.000 PTS in cs TYCOON, and Once again THIS IS VERY "D". i dont want to describes what "D" , but the "D" word here is very Nasty. I will say only in my heart. coz im very angry here. THANK U, im just a person who CAREs about this game, and want to know the truth about what the heck is going on. and please dont say the VIP 6 he is only a mistaken from "Graphics"

Thank u

We can't do a thing about GTARCADE players. Sorry but the continual posting and ranting about them in the r2games forums is not helping. We can only take care of the R2 games players. Thank you for your understanding.
    File a ticket
    for payment issues
    For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
    Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Originally posted by CafeAuLait View Post
      We can't do a thing about GTARCADE players. Sorry but the continual posting and ranting about them in the r2games forums is not helping. We can only take care of the R2 games players. Thank you for your understanding.
      Well atleast i give a try here, thanks sir, i hope u can forward this post to them, and let they know, that we already Aware about this situation

Comment

Ya you cant do anything about it but still its fishy he was not there yesterday now he got 355k points right.
        [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : half of the people went the wrong way
        [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : we merged with idiots

Comment

so confusing how the hell that snuggles get that many points

Comment

If u do MATH on his Aegis, ok i give a simple and easy one
            he got 78588 aegis pts, so aegis x 2. that mean, he got 39.294 aegis in 4 days
            Ok the question is, Aegis cant got from Mails? ok NO
            And where he got then, ok Grup buy and Buy attempts? ok thats true. but the problem is >> U see the grup buy so far only less sales there, and about attempts? Seriously BUY ATTEMPTS? Cmon , how many attempt then ?
            if he BUY Attempt, he must be VIP 6 more, because need lots resources (Diamonds), cmon guys , my account PLAYBOY From S14, many times buy attempts, but not in this tycoon, so i know exactly what i got from Attempt in Zodiac.

Thats simple conclusion

Comment

So yeh, That's more than a little bit fishy to me ~ i've been watching rankings and he's just come out of nowhere on the 4th day? is that right?

And VIP 6 is limited to purchases, And with so few Blessed Stones and Aegis shard sales in group buy just *** is going on here???

That's 16318 blessed stones he has collected, how the hell is that even possible?

You need to post up on GTarcade forums, this exact post.
              Last edited by Snowae107; 07-24-2014, 05:06 AM.

Comment

oh look i forgot to close it after my last post.. rectifying............... don't open another, please, as I stated we can not do a thing about the players on GTarcade so posting multiple accusations at them is fruitless.
                Last edited by CafeAuLait; 07-24-2014, 05:25 AM.
                File a ticket
                for payment issues
                For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Working...
                X