Bug in Erebus "HELL Level 3"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug in Erebus "HELL Level 3"

I already unlocked Hell Level 3 on Erebus, but I cannot see it in Erebus Auto Challenge

Please Fix This..

See the screenshot...

Click image for larger version

Name:	erebus.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	404.3 KB
ID:	1753829Click image for larger version

Name:	erebus2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	389.1 KB
ID:	1753830

have you beaten it in manual mode yet?
    LoA - Tordeck - [S164] Frost Fortress - ArchAngels

Comment

Yeah you have to beat it manually first, not just unlock it
      DO STUPID THINGS!

Comment

It doesnt unlock even if you do it manually. Ive done it umpteen times and it hasnt unlocked.
        So its either not there, or you have to complete it manually... pain in the rump.

Comment

07/24/2014 - Same problem on S5 I have manually beaten the Boss several times on Hell L3 and it does not show up as an auto-challenge, so if you want the ring and boots, you have to run it manually which is a pain in the rump and a unwanted waste of my time having to run the level manually every time. Please fix this issue. I have dated this entry to see just how long, if ever!, this problem is fixed.

Comment

Can also confirm this problem beat it 2 times manually already and it never unlocked. S118

Comment

I dont think its a bug, just the way its set up. Cause I can remember running on my alt through the lower levels and not being able to auto complete the third stage of it until i beat the 1st stage of the next higher level, even though i ran the third stage and beat it.

Comment

This had been reported already

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Working...
                X