X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of hacker to be check

**** HINT****

Their bless stone/seraph is more likely 15k-40k+

Name GM SHould CHECK (Oceanic) -KEEP on update - Cause they still hacking from time to time as the hack still exist somehw or bot?

double00
    Lianne
    xXLEFTXx
    Koii
    PurpleSnow
    FVTommy
    MasterChief
    Koii
    Corona
    sujirojovee
    Last edited by xanide88; 07-25-2014, 06:35 AM.

Not everyone is a hacker, you are just reporting people you can't beat in the hopes they are cheating. You leave no information as to what servers and no proof.
    File a ticket
    for payment issues
    For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
    Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Pls check adjin2k I s192 nether knight and other heroes gained HP mostly nether gainng 60k from the 107k in stats with gems lvl 3 equipped and main way weaker than mine hitting more

Comment

Sorry seems it was wyrm bonus weird though

Comment

FVTommy has paid a lot in the game (I am in S144) however I do not know if that is by bots or not. I do not think so, but I cannot confirm. He is a real person however who talks and communicates with others, that I can vouch for.

Comment

those guys arent bots.. they just heavy cashers.. probably got high paying jobs and cheaper dias top up value on their area.. ive met most of those guys in cs.. .

Comment

screw game , guess its time to quit, since Moderator ,GM, Developer r Ignorant ... waste of time trying to report to them... Good luck , all the best compete with All the botters

Comment

Originally posted by CafeAuLait View Post
                Not everyone is a hacker, you are just reporting people you can't beat in the hopes they are cheating. You leave no information as to what servers and no proof.
                lol as usual, people with no instinct.. so obvious Lianne,Koii r hacking.. so does double00...

if anyone cant didnt tat these 3 r botting or hacking,,,, the PERSON seriously nid to go back to standard 1 mayb learn some common sense and learn to see patterns=s

Comment

There was an issue on GTARCADE's side, they have openly admitted it and are checking. There was no issue on people on R2's servers. That is why I'm trying to get through to you, R2 servers players are the only ones we can check and the only ones we will check. Any thing else is sent to the devs, that is Gtarcade who also happen to be the ones who were hacked so they can tell who gained and are addressing it.
                  File a ticket
                  for payment issues
                  For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                  Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Working...
                  X