Chat and TD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat and TD

Hii r2games , from yesterday our chat and TD doesen`t work at all , it works only on CS or INF , that mean team chat , the others one , guild chat , world , and all , doesen`t work , and i can`t make TD room , so please do something , it-s at last 48 hours not work .

S148 - Undertaler`s Fee !!

Muted

All Server is Muted fro 1 dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.................also Team dungeon dont work from yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

s148 and i thin all server with same problem FOR SUREEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hiya Gang,
      Yap...Same for me on server 148 Undertaker's... Not able to chat on ANY channel. Cannot join TD for a couple of days now. Very frustrating.
      My other game on 104 is working fine....

Comment

-irrelevant-
        Last edited by Arlad; 07-27-2014, 03:02 AM. Reason: post obsolete since the thread already moved to the correct forum
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Same here! So is not our fault is server's fault ! Do an update or repair this please, this is the 2nd day in row... Help us !

Comment

This had been reported already, and no, no other reports from other servers

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Working...
            X