Erebus points bug and sound bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erebus points bug and sound bug

Hello since 2days or 3 not sure since i unlock erebus , i finish erebus and in each attempt at the end i score more than 200 points + , but in the glacial wolf wich is required to collect 300 erebus points i still have 0/3 and since today came and its my 6th day in loa , i have it on my new player reward eday 6 challange , there i have 291 points 291/400 . plz explain this bug !!!! , im less with these rewards , plus the sound sometimes just stops when i turn it off , if i turn it on again it wont come back until i refresh the page , i guess the bug that makes to stop even if turend on its the tunr on.off system , thanksClick image for larger version

Name:	bug123.png
Views:	1
Size:	948.8 KB
ID:	1753911Click image for larger version

Name:	bugreport.png
Views:	1
Size:	573.9 KB
ID:	1753912
    Here is the first link , couse i had to decrease them in size to upload here and prolly not really noticable
    1st / http://prntscr.com/46kt0d
    2nd /http://prntscr.com/46kttc

You could just Blitz erebus, you'll get over 400 points everytime
    DO STUPID THINGS!

Comment

It showed clearly in the pic that your highest score in erebus is 291, not high enough for the 300 and 400 reward

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

it showed clearly in the pic sure , at one it says 0/300 at one it says 200+/400 , plus tomorrow i will show you both of my pics at the end of erebus that are each erebus done is 200 points + , dont act smart and dont be silly moderator

Comment

and take a good look at it , dont just throw , i already spent 50euros + in frist week of the game , and supporting is zero , plus take a look as we all know game is FULL I MEAN FULL OF BUGS , I CANT PLAY 15 MINUTES WITHOUT SEEING BUGS

Comment

seriously get lost , im witing for moderator replay , not similar player like me , thanks , dont replay anymore , wont read ur comments

Comment

plus i already told that in each round i get 200+ more points at the end and the daily 6 challange shows only 260+ or howmany were there , trying to act smart

Comment

As previously mentioned by others you need to get 300 Erebus points or 400 Erebus points in a single Erebus attempt to collect your glacial wolf or 7 day challenge reward. The screenshots you posted only shows that you got somewhere ~290, which is less than whats required for both the events.
                | | |

Comment

Originally posted by EdgeLOA View Post
                  As previously mentioned by others you need to get 300 Erebus points or 400 Erebus points in a single Erebus attempt to collect your glacial wolf or 7 day challenge reward. The screenshots you posted only shows that you got somewhere ~290, which is less than whats required for both the events.
                  Then there is also All Around Talent and Omnipotence (which the latter needs 600 points in a SINGLE try).
                  Shadowbound
                  [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
                  [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
                  League of Angels
                  [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Working...
                  X