Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bugged Character menu - cannot see the gems and refining level

Hi all!

Since the last update (today) I realised if I open up the character menu and I move the cursor onto my items I can't see neither the gems that are socketed inside nor even the refining level.
    Please fix it, it is annoying. I know you can check it under the Forge menu but it's not the same as it was before.

Thanks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bug.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	635.5 KB
ID:	1754004

Socketed Gems

GM, in our server why can't we see our socketed gems thru character page? i can't see others socketed gems too. we still need to go to socket tab in forge just to see it.

Comment

gem display hidden now ??

now we can not see the gems that attach on the armor but from forge-socket !

you update something that you dont need to change lol,
      you better return the gem display like before, so we can compare our gems each other that can make us synth better gems than our friend

you better to fix your other bugs on the game such :
      1. bugs on twilight, that we cant see the enemy on the map, got attacked from no where even in our base, and the flag suddenly gone to the opponent base.
      2. fishing on the pool that sometimes didnt add new fish after 12:00

Comment

Yes my server too. Can't see our gems or other players gems. Hopefully this is a bug and not a new feature. it's nice to see what everyone gems are at as well as your own.

Comment

same issue and complain here :

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....88#post1046288

Comment

Same on S1888 Gardens of Light . we are not able to see our gems and also other players gems.

Comment

at last they did smth good, got tired of being copied all the time. hope it stays like that

Comment

hahahahahaha, you do realize that the gem display is probably not a bug. I do remember some asking to have something like that done so that someone cant just look at your info and copy your build. Shouldnt be too hard to compare against someone and make adjustments if you need to.

Comment

Originally posted by gemmi View Post
                  hahahahahaha, you do realize that the gem display is probably not a bug. I do remember some asking to have something like that done so that someone cant just look at your info and copy your build. Shouldnt be too hard to compare against someone and make adjustments if you need to.
                  I see no reason why it be a big deal to copy someone build. Not like their tons of builds out there anyway. Someone bound to copy someone. This can help newbs out too who just started the game and want to know what kind of gems to put in. All mmorpgs allow you to see these kind of stuff. i see no harm in having it.

Comment

Originally posted by Aistian_S17 View Post
                    at last they did smth good, got tired of being copied all the time. hope it stays like that
                    Selfish much? Everyone going copy someone anyway. There not many builds out there and this helps out new players who want to know what kind of gems they need to have. Not being able to find this info can discourage them from playing anymore.

Comment

Can't see other player's gems

I can see the gems socketted of other players till yesterday but now it doesn't show it is a bug or new feature..............

Comment

Yes, i wish they would clarify if this was intended or just a bug. I personally think it's a bug because I can't even view my own gems. If it wasn't a bug then I would be able to see at least my gems.

Comment

at S98 is like this too :/

Comment

I think this is intended, it better be, the stats when you point your mouse towards the other character should be hidden too, hides hit, crit and dodge. Most people just copy away builds and not thinkin whats what on their own characters.

Comment

^i agree with this, should have been done from the getgo

Comment

Working...
                              X