team tournament

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• team tournament

we are the new server in 206 , and then team tournament icon was there , i and my friend cant join that , we tried and failed to join , but another ppl can make it 1 party and join that tournament , without any opponent , thats make they becomes rank 1 , and got the rewards , and make them strongers...they get the rewards from preliminaries and group match...if i didnt tell to GM , they will can win the knockout match...
    i just need a justice ! the rewards from tournament is huge for the new server like us...

Click image for larger version

Name:	qwe.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	129.4 KB
ID:	1754014Click image for larger version

Name:	asdfgw.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	150.2 KB
ID:	1754015

i dont have a pictures when they are in group match and knockout match becasue its change after i pm [GM]VetAdze and [GM]VetZaebos...
    you can see in Elfie,he have 2 gems lvl 6 was there,he have many warsoul,many gold,CHERUBSTONE and WARRIOR MARK ofc and etc...
    I NEED A JUSTICE MY BELOVED GM
    Last edited by TypeHood; 07-28-2014, 10:11 PM.

You can only join cross server team tournament after you reach lvl 50 with a full team of 5 within the 48hours signup date

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

and then why they can join TT ? and they got rewards from that !! they are still 33 , we cant join that but they can , i hate this , they become stronger because the rewards

Comment

Originally posted by TypeHood View Post
        and then why they can join TT ? and they got rewards from that !! they are still 33 , we cant join that but they can , i hate this , they become stronger because the rewards
        Reported this.
        | | |

Comment

Rewards will be removed from those player's accounts.
          | | |

Comment

Working...
          X