Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recharging Issue

Hello,

I am try to recharge my diamonds using free offer ones today but it didnt recharged at all. Dont know why. Is there a reason y its not recharging or is it something else? Thank you
    Character Name: FlashPoint

Server Name: S2

Game: Nova Genesis

i may be able to help first off what is it you are trying to do use free offers of diamonds or recharge
    recharging involves using a credit or debit card and free offers of course have been having a bit of an issue
    because they just don't let you half the time or just getting an error

Comment

you should try to consult a Moderator because if i was one again i would but i'm not i,m starting a whole new account.

Comment

Click 'get help' in the recharging/free offers page, it will lead you to a list of pending rewards. Need to enter your email (any email works even you junk dedicated email), and you will get it. Some videos needs it before it rewards you.
        Last edited by QueenKuNika; 07-31-2014, 01:10 AM.
        Originally posted by Henry Miller
        There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
        S102-CoolBay
        Immortals

Comment

We do not offer support for any 'free offers'. You need to contact the support for the sponsor you are doing these offers

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Working...
          X