Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angel's level- Penable bug for temporal ban or not?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel's level- Penable bug for temporal ban or not?

an angel with 2 or 3 lvls over his main character; in my server i only see more and more people exploiting this issue, so what´s the reality?

===
    out of context: If the issue of the Celestial Maidden can´t be fixed, use the same system as Djinni, since she's a counter-productive investment

i reads explain on maiden and decide to not spend ruby-s on her, it says from begining that she heal first row, in case all die she heal remain, be careful when you chose heroes, if someone else have it that not mean it will fit your team and playstyle
    S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
    now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
    Guild - Lunatic Cafe
    UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Originally posted by solowingpixy View Post
      i reads explain on maiden and decide to not spend ruby-s on her, it says from begining that she heal first row, in case all die she heal remain, be careful when you chose heroes, if someone else have it that not mean it will fit your team and playstyle
      1st it´s not a ruby unit, 2nd as you say buy according to your gameplay 3rd your gameplay goes down if the intended heroe don't work as is supposed to. If you can read the description, it say, heal front row and loses 3 debuffs; good, heals front row but dont clean anything, so for a supposed better heroe, is under the 1st topaz tier, that is Djinni. It´s good to consulte the forum as you are trying to say but this is a too old issue, GMs don´t know yet what´s making the bug that dont allow the maidden to clean debuffs, i'm proposing an easy solution for this long dilemma but that´s just a secondary topic.
      Last edited by Hatake_py; 07-29-2014, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatake_py View Post
        1st it´s not a ruby unit, 2nd as you say buy according to your gameplay 3rd your gameplay goes down if the intended heroe don't work as is supposed to. If you can read the description, it say, heal front row and loses 3 debuffs; good, heals front row but dont clean anything, so for a supposed better heroe, is under the 1st topaz tier, that is Djinni. It´s good to consulte the forum as you are trying to say but this is a too old issue, GMs don´t know yet what´s making the bug that dont allow the maidden to clean debuffs, i'm proposing an easy solution for this long dilemma but that´s just a secondary topic.
        topaz heroe, sorry, my mistake, but you get the point
        S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
        now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
        Guild - Lunatic Cafe
        UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Originally posted by Hatake_py View Post
          an angel with 2 or 3 lvls over his main character; in my server i only see more and more people exploiting this issue, so what´s the reality?

===
          out of context: If the issue of the Celestial Maidden can´t be fixed, use the same system as Djinni, since she's a counter-productive investment
          its not really exploiting, because it is legal.. . and everyone who played on earlier servers probably know it.. angels cannot exceed their max levels, but that doesnt mean they cant exceed the main characters levels..

Comment

Originally posted by mhaztah View Post
            its not really exploiting, because it is legal.. . and everyone who played on earlier servers probably know it.. angels cannot exceed their max levels, but that doesnt mean they cant exceed the main characters levels..
            well, let´s say is legal since we dont have a confirmation yet from any of the game responsibles ... but then why can´t be achieved by normal bound? why says angel level cannot exceed player level by normal means? because it was unintended, a hole in the system, most commonly a bug, any bug that is exploited for your own benefit, even a small benefit is against the ToS, there is now gray areas in the ToS only black or white, you cannot come with technicalities at the end, just because others do it dont mean that they are right, besides the damage is done on those who don´t use it and play right; and alot of players use it so i don´t think they will do anything for real or reward to those that dont use it (LOL), what we really need is a real response from the Devs. about the topic.

Comment

there was a bug in angel bonding ????

Comment

Does the question about the angel level have to do with the 1-Click bond thing? (as 1-Click lets your angel go past your level and normal bonding does not.)
                Shadowbound
                [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
                [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
                League of Angels
                [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

If a person has like 2000-3000 tears and angels have 10 lvls to go to max... common sense people would just use 1-click O_o ...

Comment

Working...
                  X