No announcement yet.

Recharges issue (Diamonds didnt appear)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recharges issue (Diamonds didnt appear)

Sir kindly check your Payment system. i made a payment 20usd today (Through UNIPIN), and until now i didnt receive my diamonds

Server 14, Oceanic
    IGN = PLAYBOY

For payment related issues please file a ticket by clicking on my signature or go to support.r2games.com

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Originally posted by AE86 View Post
      For payment related issues please file a ticket by clicking on my signature or go to support.r2games.com
      i cant fill the ticket, everytime i try failed. i got this in my mail

Oops you have encountered an error contacting R2Games Support

Reality Squared Games

Greetings Champion,

Thank you for reaching out to our team of Support Elves with your problem.

Unfortunately we have encountered a problem and a support ticket has not been created. There are a number of reasons why this may have happened and we will go over there one by one along with possible solutions.

1. You are attempting to create a new ticket:

If this is the case you need to go our support page and file a ticket using the submission form. That way we can get as much information from you as possible about your character/account info/problem and are therfore able to help you better.

*NOTE* This does not apply to mobile game players as long as you are using the correct e-mail address to get in contact with us.

2. You are attempting to reply to a ticket that has been CLOSED:

If this is the case then you need to open a new ticket. Once a case has been closed it can no longer be re-opened by replying to an old e-mail.

-If you aren't sure if your cased has been CLOSED or not you can go check the status of your ticket on our support page.

3. You are attempting to reply to a ticket that has not yet been CLOSED but are still getting this message:

There could be a number of reasons for this, the most likely issues that could be causing this are as follows:

a) You have changed the subject line of the e-mail. Do not do this, when you respond to an old ticket just leave the subject line as it is.

b) When replying to the the old ticket you removed some of the quoted text. Do not do this, by removing the quoted text you could be deleting important information that tells or ticket system that this e-mail is part of an ongoing ticket.

c) You have placed your reply in the body of the text of the e-mail instead of above the line as instructed. Once again don't do this, simply reply above the line as instructed and you won't have this problem. (GMAIL and other similar e-mail clients generally reply above the line automatically, if yours isn't doing so for some reason please check your e-mail settings).

4. None of these are the case and you are still getting this message:

-If this is the case you have two options,

1. Go to our support page and file a new ticket, be sure to refence your old ticket number, and mention which Support Elf had been helping you. Please only do this as a last resort as it can be extremely confusing having to go through multiple tickets concerning the same issue.

2. If you can't file a new ticket, and keep getting this message when you respond to an old one you can post your problem in our forums along with your ticket number and one of our Forum Mods will bring it to the attention of a Support Elf for you.

Comment

Thats why im here to contact the MOD here to help me, because i cant contact them, and they suggest me to contact forum Mod

Comment

Originally posted by 2EASY4PLAYBOY View Post
          Thats why im here to contact the MOD here to help me, because i cant contact them, and they suggest me to contact forum Mod
          hrmm so complicated...I hope it will solved fast..
          :mad: xN30x :mad:
          :cool: xS14x :cool:

The Truth Is Out There

Comment

PM the mod directly. u can see the list in LOA sub forum.
            edgeLOA http://forum.r2games.com/member.php?1981339-EdgeLOA

edit = just knew that edge on vacation, u need to contact CafeAuLait, http://forum.r2games.com/member.php?1341386-CafeAuLait

hope it help.
            Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

That order is processed, please check now.
              Last edited by EdgeLOA; 07-31-2014, 04:47 AM.
              | | |

Comment

Originally posted by EdgeLOA View Post
                That order is processed, please check now.
                Message sent sir Edge. Thank u

Comment

Sorry i made 3 payment today, when i said 1 payment above(1st post), i tried 2 more payment(1 from unipin again, and 1 from Paypal) after that with 20usd x 2. and yes i got 2000 diamonds now. i believe its from Paypal. so please check my payment from UNIPIN, 20 usd x 2 = 4000 diamonds (pending)

Comment

Sorry i made 3 payment today, when i said 1 payment above(1st post), i tried 2 more payment(1 from unipin again, and 1 from Paypal) after that with 20usd x 2. and yes i got 2000 diamonds now. i believe its from Paypal. so please check my payment from UNIPIN, 20 usd x 2 = 4000 diamonds (pending)
                    Asked the billing team to check it.
                    | | |

Comment

This is my order number from UNIPIN, please check your UNIPIN - R2 game connection. maybe some error happening
                      Sir Edge

Click image for larger version

Name:	UNIPIN.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	1692007

Comment

This is my order number from UNIPIN, please check your UNIPIN - R2 game connection. maybe some error happening
                        Sir Edge

[ATTACH=CONFIG]97148[/ATTACH]
                        Passed on all info to billing, it may take upto 24hrs to get a reply.
                        | | |

Comment

Originally posted by EdgeLOA View Post
                          Passed on all info to billing, it may take upto 24hrs to get a reply.
                          Ok thanks Sir Edge

Comment

Ok thanks Sir Edge
                            Should it be 20K PB? why 2k?
                            :mad: xN30x :mad:
                            :cool: xS14x :cool:

The Truth Is Out There

Comment

Originally posted by neoxora888 View Post
                              Should it be 20K PB? why 2k?

Sir Edge i got all diamonds now, Thanks for Assisted

N3O lets go back to the cave !!

Comment

Working...
                              X