Bug on Cross Server transport mode

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug on Cross Server transport mode

First : I really think that I'm unlucky with your game and I do understand why so many people leave the game when I see in cross server this kind of balance between teams :

Click image for larger version

Name:	CST000_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	309.8 KB
ID:	1754172

Name:	CST000_2.jpg
Size:	150.1 KB
ID:	1754173

Name:	CST000_3.jpg
Size:	146.6 KB
ID:	1754174

2nd : In cross server I really can't bring one chariot of ore to the base however I try when I reach in front of the base the ores get back to their position. I don't think I'm the only one with this problem.

3rd : I am willing to know in twilight clash how is decided the final classification of guilds after the tournament.

Knowing that cross server gives points for cross server rank I don't know what I am suppose to do to be in a team where I am not able to do anything but respawn and get myself killed within the next minute
    Last edited by MercylessDaywalker; 07-31-2014, 06:38 PM.

If an ore is not being collected after a certain time period it will go back to it's original position

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

As written in the thread I said However I try .... meaning running directly to the base ... and I know about that issue but my case is that I can NEVER get to the base in time HOWEVER I do.

I can take one now run to the base .... may I remind you that with a chariot of ores your character goes slower .... when I reach on the stairs the ores are back to their place and I can't get to have any points.

Otherwise I still don't understand how a team with 1 level 71 ... 2 level 70 and some level 66 has to face a team with a level 77 a level 74 2 level 72 2 levels 71 and some other small levels

last thing I suppose you have a lot to deal with but I feel like some of my threads are receiving a so called "appropriate" answer and forgotten .... I'm still waiting for the compensation for the bug over team tournament with semper fi though I gave you the list of members of my team selected after preliminaries and not able to fight in group match. I was not asking for nothing else but a "group round elimination chest" we would have if we didn't get into this bug issue.

Comment

Originally posted by MercylessDaywalker View Post
        I can take one now run to the base .... may I remind you that with a chariot of ores your character goes slower .... when I reach on the stairs the ores are back to their place and I can't get to have any points.

Otherwise I still don't understand how a team with 1 level 71 ... 2 level 70 and some level 66 has to face a team with a level 77 a level 74 2 level 72 2 levels 71 and some other small levels
        Just use speed buff after obtaining ore, you will not be slower and reach your base in time.

All players want to participate in CS. If there is enough people game will divide them level-bases parties, buf if there is not enough people, you may be placed in party with levels lower/higher. Better than dieing of boredom when waiting forever in CS queue.

Comment

Working...
        X