LOVE you R2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOVE you R2

honestly i dont know what to think of this anymore. Preference to VIP i see too much of it, last wheel with wings, vip get 2 wings in 15 spins, i spin 100 times nothing. This one i spin 200 times i get nothing, vip spins 13 times gets gold organza. You kidding me? what you gona me with RNG again?

Told you to stop the friggin preferential treatment, and greedy attitude. You already killed more than half of your servers, my server has about 10 people only, all stopped spending they only keep vip this month until its end. I asked for merging for 2 months nothing has been done. You really dont give a about free players do you?

You dont want people to be but all the time there is something that ticks us off. You can cross me off but all is see is greed. You wana keep juicing until the game dies fine, why not go out with it? Why not tell people to off we will only merge where players keep spending tons? Good thinking that paper is the center of the universe, gj you mange to people everyday.
    Last edited by CafeAuLait; 08-05-2014, 05:03 AM.

keep the language to a minimal, cursing gets you nowhere.

its a teeny bit unfair but it is a play to win game, same as many other online games nowadays.
    Free players such as myself will struggle at first to get anywhere and get some nice things but patience is everything. if you want something from an event (lets take the wheel of luck for example) save up your vouchers for a while, Dont use them just save them and when the next one comes along and youre not interested save your vouchers (by this time you are gaining a lot of vouchers to get what you desire). when it comes for a 3rd time and it is something you have been dying to get ( for example - The wedding garb, because i love and want it ) use them and by that time most people in your server wont have as many as you have and you'll get the top spot and gain the Advanced prize.

Recently R2 Games have been really kind to us by offering the Glacial Wolf mount and the Sky Archer Costume for Free (sadly i missed the glacial wolf due to being in hospital but oh well). So be grateful for what they have given us.

Regarding to the server merge, it does take a while for them to merge two servers that are dying. They have to use codes and what not and its a very difficult and time consuming task from what i have been told. So dont complain.
    My server is dying BUT take advantage of it and up your BR, raid people, capture people and thrash them in CoM and arena. Also before i forget, if your sever is dying you have a bigger advantage of obtaining prizes in the events (as stated previously - the wheel of luck).

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
    |¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|×ღ×|¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|
    . . . . . . . . . ⓝⓐⓜⓔ - ραιgε . . . . . . . . . . . .
    . . . . ⓢⓔⓡⓥⓔⓡ - υα 37 . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    . . . . . . ⓖⓤⓘⓛⓓ - ƒαιяч ţαιℓ . . . . . . . . . .
    . . . . . ⓐⓛⓛⓘⓐⓝⒸⓔ - ƒαιяч ƨơƞɢ . . . . .
    |________________|×ღ×|________________|

❱❱ ѕнαdowɢoтнιcɢιrl @ devιαɴт αrт ❰❰

Comment

Also sometimes merging servers doesn't work as planned and ends up creating more bugs bigger than whatever already exists.
      Shadowbound
      [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
      [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
      League of Angels
      [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Originally posted by Solariai View Post
        Also sometimes merging servers doesn't work as planned and ends up creating more bugs bigger than whatever already exists.
        agree .. we have had a merge and have super cashers on our server now.. so getting to win anything is impossible unless you spend over $300 a day like they do... be careful what you wish for lol you wont always like the outcome .. just saying..

Comment

I, myself, is a VIP.... During the last WOL event, there are more than 15 people who got the Phoenix Wings mostly non-VIPs (even a level 40)... I spin more than 300 times, manage to get the wings on the last spin BUT I don't even need it anymore since I can I have enough shards to synth it....

I really don't think VIP has increased chance, it just some people are lucky enough to get it and you don't.

Comment

pfff just raging, anyways better merge than no merge and dead server. Ya i know they are considering all super cashers first and not giving about others. But at least you get people to play with.
            Last edited by CafeAuLait; 08-05-2014, 05:03 AM.

Comment

just this week 3 more stopped make active players down to about 6.

Comment

VIPs don't have a better chance on the Wheel of luck. My mage girl on s56 is VIP and had more spins(saved from previous events) and she never won the wings. My archer girl on s 184 is not VIP, but got them and with less spins at that.

P.S. No organza so far for any of them.
                osobena
                s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Originally posted by paigemarie1 View Post
                  keep the language to a minimal, cursing gets you nowhere.

its a teeny bit unfair but it is a play to win game, same as many other online games nowadays.
                  Free players such as myself will struggle at first to get anywhere and get some nice things but patience is everything. if you want something from an event (lets take the wheel of luck for example) save up your vouchers for a while, Dont use them just save them and when the next one comes along and youre not interested save your vouchers (by this time you are gaining a lot of vouchers to get what you desire). when it comes for a 3rd time and it is something you have been dying to get ( for example - The wedding garb, because i love and want it ) use them and by that time most people in your server wont have as many as you have and you'll get the top spot and gain the Advanced prize.

Recently R2 Games have been really kind to us by offering the Glacial Wolf mount and the Sky Archer Costume for Free (sadly i missed the glacial wolf due to being in hospital but oh well). So be grateful for what they have given us.

Regarding to the server merge, it does take a while for them to merge two servers that are dying. They have to use codes and what not and its a very difficult and time consuming task from what i have been told. So dont complain.
                  My server is dying BUT take advantage of it and up your BR, raid people, capture people and thrash them in CoM and arena. Also before i forget, if your sever is dying you have a bigger advantage of obtaining prizes in the events (as stated previously - the wheel of luck).
                  Well so far the only thing i ever got since i started playing is 1k diamonds, nothing more. We get free items? Lol they are weak on stats. Angel max level 70. I save for a month to get nothing if u dnt get frustrated after seeing this i dnt know.... They gave free mount, ya great, huh weak stats again. Theres nothing to take advantage of if there is no1.

Raid people? im number 6-7 most of the time, and the 4 others that i can raid are all in my guild and they have a no raid no plunder policy. So ya awesome i can surely up my br much like that. The game is very unfair towards free players because of the business template it works on, but what i dnt get is why they modify it to make it even more unfair and even more money sucking. You may not know this, but in the version of gt, r2 etc everything is 10 times more expensive, events 10 times less, free items and heroes and made payable here.

And you expect people not to leave? As i stated again i will, they are merging high cashers first without giving a **** about others, to juice them to a maximum before letting the game die completely. If in two months they did not do **** for my server, im pretty sure they wont anytime soon.

Comment

And what do you want then??? A free items that rival the paid items??? So why spend on those items anyway, if you can get items that rivals those paid for free???
                    Come on... this is just common sense.

Yeah Chinese server is 10 times cheaper.. then why don't you play on the Chinese server then?? The chinese own this game, gt and r2 are just hosting it and they need to pay the chinese...... So now it either you play on the chinese server to save money or just suck it up! Anyway you are not spending at all, so why rant over the prices??
                    Last edited by R27339387; 08-04-2014, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X