Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP1 still not activated

Good day Sir/Madam;

Just wanna ask why my vip1 still not activated.,and still cant claim the 1st recharge .,i purchase it for about a week now and still no vip show.,but i can see it in cross server . hope u can do something about it..

Thank you and God Bless.,
    MAHATMA18
    S2- Sylvia's Copse

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	447.5 KB
ID:	1754303

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	441.7 KB
ID:	1754304
    Last edited by MAHATMA18; 08-03-2014, 09:21 PM.

First, you need to file tickets regarding any billing matter.

But I will tell you that when you gain any diamonds, even free offers it will show you with a VIP symbol not activated. Now, you need at least 300 on mobile or 500 through store to get the first recharge, you can't get it from free offers that's why it's first RECHARGE. Second, VIP is totally separate to recharging and you'd need to actually activate VIP to start getting VIP benefits.
    File a ticket
    for payment issues
    For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
    Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Originally posted by CafeAuLait View Post
      First, you need to file tickets regarding any billing matter.

But I will tell you that when you gain any diamonds, even free offers it will show you with a VIP symbol not activated. Now, you need at least 300 on mobile or 500 through store to get the first recharge, you can't get it from free offers that's why it's first RECHARGE. Second, VIP is totally separate to recharging and you'd need to actually activate VIP to start getting VIP benefits.
      i do have the same issue, but i've seen a screenshot of a player w/ a yellow VIP1 status... how do i activate it? do i need to spend a certain amount of dias?
      Server : S41 Wyrm's Gorge
      IGN : 13th
      Class : Paladin

Comment

Working...
      X