Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd ODINS Blade bug on Team Arena

Hi,

I have a 2 Odins Blade, 1 on main and other on Earth Shaker.

The Odins on Earth Shaker does not proc heal on CS Team Arena. It works fine on main as usual, but not on Earth Shaker.

Server S92.

Please check this out.
    Thanks

Originally posted by j6z77 View Post

Please check this out.
    Please refer to the description of Odin's Blade
    <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
    everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
    logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
      Please refer to the description of Odin's Blade
      I'm not sure what description you are referring too but yes j6z77 is right. The 2nd odin's blade works for everything else except in team arena. Is this another bug besides that rage bug?

Comment

"A powerful weapon... bla bla bla... CAN ONLY BE CAST ONCE A TURN" this description. It's on the weapon. Since one hero can attack only once a turn (even finisher skills count towards the first attack), why do you think that's in the description?
        Imagine 5 heroes, with 5 godly weapons and 5 tyr's rings if there wasn't "can only be cast once a turn".
        And if it does work for everything except TA, then it should be reported as it shouldn't work like that.
        <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
        everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
        logic.

Comment

"A powerful weapon... bla bla bla... CAN ONLY BE CAST ONCE A TURN" this description. It's on the weapon. Since one hero can attack only once a turn (even finisher skills count towards the first attack), why do you think that's in the description?
          Imagine 5 heroes, with 5 godly weapons and 5 tyr's rings if there wasn't "can only be cast once a turn".
          And if it does work for everything except TA, then it should be reported as it shouldn't work like that.
          Oh well my 2 Odin's blade work fine except for ta. i think "can only be cast once a turn" means it heals per odin's blade but only once per attack or skill...meaning it will only heal once even if you use skills like tornado blow which counts as 3 attacks or skill with a final skill proc.

Comment

Why are you so frustrated?

Did you not read how it works fine everywhere else except for TA? And most probably in cs too.

This was also the case when this weapon was first released.

FIX PLEASE

Comment

Originally posted by j6z77 View Post
              Why are you so frustrated?

Did you not read how it works fine everywhere else except for TA? And most probably in cs too.

This was also the case when this weapon was first released.

FIX PLEASE
              I'm not frustrated, I tried to explain how it should work. And watching the way you type, you might be the one who's frustrated. And I did state that if it works everywhere except TA, then it should be reported as it shouldn't work there either. A mod said when it was released that only 1 odin's blade in your party should heal if you have 2.
              <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
              logic.

Comment

I'm not frustrated, I tried to explain how it should work. And watching the way you type, you might be the one who's frustrated. And I did state that if it works everywhere except TA, then it should be reported as it shouldn't work there either. A mod said when it was released that only 1 odin's blade in your party should heal if you have 2.
                A MOD said that?? :'( ...don't report this then....hahahahahaha!

Comment

Its says 'can only be cast once a turn'. This was 99% of the time viewed as the passive activating only once within a full 3 hit rage skill combo.
                  This doesn't mean it can only be cast once a turn 'within party'.

So right now, what your saying is just an assumption.

It works everywhere else in the game except all cross server events such as TA etc. Just like how Totems haven't been implemented into TA yet. Odin's passive heal wasn't implemented straight away either when it was released but few days later. It was also implemented into cs TA later on again.

If Odins only worked once a turn within party, you wont see any heavy cashers in the next Tycoon event with Odin's prize. And trust me, devs don't want that.
                  Last edited by j6z77; 08-06-2014, 06:07 AM.

Comment

Can one of the mods here clarify this with devs? Then maybe respond?
                    Last edited by j6z77; 08-06-2014, 06:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X