This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel Alecta

Duration: July 24 to July 28 (server time)
    Server: S1 - S202
    Team up to take part in League of Angel's 3rd Cross-server Team Tournament! During the 5-day competition, elite teams from all servers will compete for the championship. The winners will have a chance to walk away with Angel Alecta! For more information, please see the introduction below.

So how can you get her if you are from s205?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-08-04 at 19.20.48.png
Views:	1
Size:	298.7 KB
ID:	1754333

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-08-04 at 19.21.05.png
Views:	2
Size:	300.8 KB
ID:	1754334

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-08-04 at 19.21.14.png
Views:	3
Size:	294.4 KB
ID:	1754335

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-08-04 at 19.29.06.png
Views:	1
Size:	637.4 KB
ID:	1754336

Reported and will be dealt with

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

I have recently also sent a ticket about this, there is more to this issue - that is the prizes related to the team tournament (royal marks, various flairs, fusion gems etc) I believe this gives players on the new servers unfair advantage. I am playing on S205, however I have noticed this issue on Cross Server War also from other new servers.

Comment

Hi, i m Exodia, leader on the best guild on server 205 Ivory Plains and I have a problem. I bought Alecta and now she disappeared. It s a bug or what ? why we did not know she is not permanently ? Please give our a chance to press inherit with another angel. I lost more than 50k br. Thanks for patience.

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-08-04 at 19.21.05.png
Views:	2
Size:	300.8 KB
ID:	1692370

Comment

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-08-04 at 19.21.14.png
Views:	3
Size:	294.4 KB
ID:	1692371

I'm Syifa from server 205 ivory plain , I have same issue too, my angel alecta has been dissapear, has bee level 44 and celestial, please GM process this issue, cause I'm use a lot of diamond for buy seraph stone, angel tears, for upgrade my alecta

Comment

Exodia and Syifa are not the only one whos Alecta disappeared. People from this server used many diamonds to evolve this angel since for nothing. Please give them the chance to inherit if they dont have a chance to get this angel back. Think thats the most fair option in this moment. Nemesiss
            Last edited by R230221254; 08-05-2014, 06:48 AM.

Comment

I'm agree with Nemesiss. People need a chance to take back this what they put to this angel if they cant get him back. infernoblast

Comment

Poor for this guys .. They need to take back their Alecta or at least a chance to get Inherit, is not fair for they. If you don t do something, 3 of the all best players from my server will quit and with they more others. Manchuu

Comment

I believe the most fair is to AT LEAST compensate them for the materials they used ( angel tears, seraph stones).

Comment

Originally posted by shango19 View Post
                    I believe the most fair is to AT LEAST compensate them for the materials they used ( angel tears, seraph stones).
                    i think you should consider how they got alecta !!! which is still a mystery !!!

thread started w/ a complaint regarding players mysteriously having alecta... then all of a sudden those players complaining why their angel disappeared !!! (scratches head)
                    Last edited by pkmonster; 08-05-2014, 11:01 AM.
                    Server : S41 Wyrm's Gorge
                    IGN : 13th
                    Class : Paladin

Comment

thats not mystery!!!! that is the prizes related to the team tournament (royal marks, various flairs, fusion gems etc),, and we are buy alecta emblem using royal mark!!!

Comment

Originally posted by R284639125 View Post
                        thats not mystery!!!! that is the prizes related to the team tournament (royal marks, various flairs, fusion gems etc),, and we are buy alecta emblem using royal mark!!!
                        how are you able to complete 2500 royal marks? call me nood or stu.pid... but you have to win team tourney to get that much right? judging by your BR's, it looks impossible, and the tourney rules say from s1-s202, you're from S205 !!!
                        Last edited by pkmonster; 08-06-2014, 04:41 AM.
                        Server : S41 Wyrm's Gorge
                        IGN : 13th
                        Class : Paladin

Comment

205 was not supposed to have team tournament, you should have reported this when you noticed there were no other teams in your tournament. All the angels were removed from these players. If there is anything more open a support ticket.
                          Last edited by EdgeLOA; 08-06-2014, 02:07 PM.
                          | | |

Comment

then give me a chance to give inherit

Comment

why are so many people able to hack this game?

Comment

Working...
                              X