X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Exodia.93 View Post
    then give me a chance to give inherit
    why? you obviously cheated your way to get alecta, you're lucky not to be banned !!!
    Server : S41 Wyrm's Gorge
    IGN : 13th
    Class : Paladin

Comment

why to be banned, the whole server I attended the tournament

Comment

Originally posted by Exodia.93 View Post
        why to be banned, the whole server I attended the tournament
        can't you read? or you just skipped what EdgeLOA posted, you guys shouldn't be able to join team tourney, now given the fact that it was r2games' fault ,they just removed alecta, and let you off with a warning !!! so be greatful !!!

Comment

Well to ban the whole server if it had to do, others who have not bought angel, bought everything else and used the shop at the event, they just bought SERAPH stone and put in Boadicea, I've got the angel of the shop but no I bought SERAPH stone. Stone SERAPH to give me that I won the mission for 10 days or when to open the server

Comment

well they not only got angels from it but they got them lv7 and 8 fuse gems as well as all the other rewards from the boxes which gave them lots of boost compared to others

Comment

i cant understand one thing. okay their server was mistakenly allowed to participate in the tournament. but where did they get so many royal marks to buy alecta? only winner team can get reqd number of marks to be able to buy alecta.
              League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
              Magus Rynd

Comment

they got it by since the server shouldn't had team tornament they had no enemy teams and only 2 team enough lv50 were on the server when it started so both team got to the overall 1. and 2. place without any other team against them

Comment

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
                  i cant understand one thing. okay their server was mistakenly allowed to participate in the tournament. but where did they get so many royal marks to buy alecta? only winner team can get reqd number of marks to be able to buy alecta.
                  IKR? and to think that they would even be able to get to knockouts since they have like 200k BR each, they won't even stand a chance against me alone, let alone the monsters they call "mega cashers" !!!

Comment

Im playing on s205 as well as a non payer there and I was in the top 10 before they managed to get the rewards from team tournament ya can imagine from 90k or 100k br they had at that time how much boost was it for them during a house of cards event where they could even get the socket rods for the fuse gems they got during the bug as well as the gold they could spend on heros and upgrade and the warsouls they could insta upgrade kinda every skill... and Im not sure what else is was in the reward box like soulstones or seraphs or what else they might got...

Comment

LOL this whole thread is hilarious. Server 205 had a single server team tourney. So people on that server unfairly got huge rewards because there was no competition. Then the people on that server actually logged in and posted about why their unfairly gained rewards were taken away. That's good stuff right there.

Comment

this not player wrong, this is GM wrong , If you say in 205 not supposed to attend in cross server team tournament, why GM make that event there? and player in there get the reward, of course from GM, by mail and on event collect!!!

Comment

Originally posted by R284639125 View Post
                          this not player wrong, this is GM wrong , If you say in 205 not supposed to attend in cross server team tournament, why GM make that event there? and player in there get the reward, of course from GM, by mail and on event collect!!!
                          The players should have reported about this, since they have come to the forum now when they have lost alecta (and don´t forget that they got seraph stones and blessed stones from this too, so they evolved alecta using the seraphs from CS TT), which means they knew about the forum so they must have read that the event was for S1-S202.

Comment

The decision is final, if you have any more questions or think the decision is unfair feel free to open a ticket about it by clicking on my signature or go to support.r2games.com not complaining about it in the forums. Thread closed.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

A server data error caused some players to join Team Tournament in S205, even though the event was not expected to open for S205 at that time. Alecta obtained via Royal's Mark was deleted and compensation will be sent to the players who spent materials to boost their Alecta.

Comment

Working...
                              X