Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

How is it possible that in cross server the player BAD1 from ServerClio (S215) would not die not even once, though players with 1 mil br attacked him?????? Was he cheating or what? Where should i report him cuz i got really ****** because of this!!! BTW, his BR is 495 k! LOL
    Last edited by CafeAuLait; 08-05-2014, 05:08 AM.

heca + main
    dont accuse people of cheating without looking at their party first.
    Mage lvl 64
    BR 84k
    Server R2-590

Comment

and dodge must be high as well

Comment

probably hecate, ive seen some 500k BR player has it and cant easily defeated.
        Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

I looked at his Party and was it was a bit surprising.

He only uses healing totem (lvl 18) his main Hero as Tank ( 850k hp, nearly 200k ATK, 100k def, 10.7k dodge) and Djinni (47k MATK) + Angel
          His Aegis is aquarius

Comment

Starters, I changed your thread title. Then you mention a player from a server that isn't ours. Then you get answered by everyone who is telling you exactly how you got beat and why. This player is not a cheater.
            File a ticket
            for payment issues
            For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
            Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Working...
            X