Do Angel Halo Work?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do Angel Halo Work?

Because right now im in team arena...and my normal HP is 530k and im in mid front...so that means 3 nyssa should give me 17k hp each one. But im still at 530k.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Char.png
Views:	1
Size:	375.4 KB
ID:	1754386Click image for larger version

Name:	party.png
Views:	1
Size:	821.5 KB
ID:	1754387
    Last edited by R26005927; 08-05-2014, 11:14 AM.

The higher lv your angels are the bigger and better their halo's get. some people like to put certain troops in certain spots ( depending on what the troop is, like Patk in the Patk halo. ) to really get what you want out of your halo, you have to play around with what troops go where.

best of luck

Comment

Originally posted by XeroLOA View Post
      The higher lv your angels are the bigger and better their halo's get. some people like to put certain troops in certain spots ( depending on what the troop is, like Patk in the Patk halo. ) to really get what you want out of your halo, you have to play around with what troops go where.

best of luck
      That's not what he meant.
      Halo simply doesn't give any bonus during Team Arena. It's been like this forever. In TA almost all dragonsoul skills don't work either (I believe it's just the mage's revive that works)
      <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
      everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
      logic.

Comment

Dodge rage remover works for tanks as well, have seen my paladin drop people's rage. Any idea if the god rage remover item thing works too?
        Mage lvl 64
        BR 84k
        Server R2-590

Comment

AE86 said on a thread yest that angel halo bonuses dont work in TA. i hope this answers your question.
          League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
          Magus Rynd

Comment

Working...
          X