Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Dragosouls ability work??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragosouls ability work??

Can anyone confirm if that dragonsoul ability for rouge (like berserker claw) work? ..i use reflecting 30% of the basic dmg to back row but it never happened
    with me while it usually happens with the opponent when comparing with someone!!

so please i need to know if there is something i have to do to increase the probability or this is normal?

Note:i have experienced the ability for my celestial and night sentiel and no problem with them

Maxi
    Lvl 69 Paladin
    S133
    LOA
    Last edited by R269471161; 08-05-2014, 02:55 PM.

there are fishy things with dragonsouls , players who can equip 2 dragonsouls of the same tipe ( cheaters ) and odd rate of sucess .
    Last edited by Ultratom; 08-05-2014, 05:09 PM.

Comment

That's not cheating, they are the same stat but they are not the same element. For example why would I bother getting dragon soul skills for my es, i would rather have double atk double crit and hp
      Mage lvl 64
      BR 84k
      Server R2-590

Comment

Originally posted by Ultratom View Post
        there are fishy things with dragonsouls , players who can equip 2 dragonsouls of the same tipe ( cheaters ) and odd rate of sucess .
        Gotta give the man credit for trying, apparently anything he doesn't understand is cheating

Comment

Working...
        X