Mail System Bug!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mail System Bug!

I've have over 30+ pages of mail. I collected them all at once. When I checked in tycoon I had ''0'' Points. I was disappointed actually. Also I had another page of rewards - I collected them one by one. Overall, I have 700 points in tycoon. PLEASE FIX THIS MAIL SYSTEM BUG!

Its not a bug, you no longer get points from old mails.
    | | |

Comment

Its fine if no points on Tycoon but please fix the bug since all mail using "Collect" button really gone. No golds received, no chests coming in inventory. I lost a lot! I don't always collect mail and when I realize it, it's too late I have lost few pages!
      Originally posted by Henry Miller
      There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
      S102-CoolBay
      Immortals

Comment

Originally posted by QueenKuNika View Post
        Its fine if no points on Tycoon but please fix the bug since all mail using "Collect" button really gone. No golds received, no chests coming in inventory. I lost a lot! I don't always collect mail and when I realize it, it's too late I have lost few pages!
        Refresh and you will see the items and gold
        | | |

Comment

hayz when this game gonna be good im not expecting this game going to be perfect coz no one does. but my mail too i click collect and items gone. i refresh nothing added.

Merline

sylvias's copse

my friend has the same problem but due she was ban from posting he can not complain. her IGN is

Blade Lady

sylvias's copse

Comment

i have the same experience,i did refresh but no gold added,

Comment

hayz when this game gonna be good im not expecting this game going to be perfect coz no one does. but my mail too i click collect and items gone. i refresh nothing added.

Merline

sylvias's copse

my friend has the same problem but due she was ban from posting he can not complain. her IGN is

Blade Lady

sylvias's copse

Comment

Originally posted by EdgeLOA View Post
                This does not work. I did not receive my gold, seraph stones, or elemental dust. How can I prove such thing though if it says I collected but did not receive anything?

Comment

nope still nothing refresh dont help

Comment

worked just fine for me . just get some gold from somewhere else...like blitz a dungeon or w/e

Comment

Originally posted by EdgeLOA View Post
                      Nope, they're not there 3x refresh even more with update refresh n they're not there. Just tried newest mail and it still bug and I already refresh again after that.
                      Originally posted by Henry Miller
                      There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
                      S102-CoolBay
                      Immortals

Comment

same here, all items retried using "collect" are not added and refresh does NOT help...

Comment

Same here, all the items are missing and nowhere to be found. How are we going to get our mail items back??

Twinkerbell (S44)

Comment

Okay for the newer mails you have to retrieve mail one by one to get the items out of the mail.

Hmm does it work when you 'collect all' with only a single message? If not then just do what I said above.
                            Shadowbound
                            [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
                            [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
                            League of Angels
                            [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Working...
                            X