X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• totem evo

IGN:XdeathX
    S88 mystforge outpost

my totem lv 30 i got all mat canot upgrade it ...Click image for larger version

Name:	Nouvelle image bitmap (2).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	636.1 KB
ID:	1754614

You need 2 level 30 totems

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

mmmm ok on my screen i have often dificulty read senbtence but now clearely write 0/1
      = that write is suppose take 1 .... now u tell is 2 ... mmm another bug to make ppl pay for nothing .... cool
      Last edited by R22253955; 08-09-2014, 09:38 PM.

Comment

but under evolution requires is write ---> 0/1 totem liv 30, not 2 liv 30 O.o

Comment

Originally posted by DarkLadyCam View Post
          but under evolution requires is write ---> 0/1 totem liv 30, not 2 liv 30 O.o

The totem that you are currently upgrading does not count as "materials". You need another totem to satisfy the requirements.

Comment

but instead of be a material or not dont try cover dev. error its suppose to write 1/2 if i need 2 totem to evolve instead of be a material or not like is write that just make some ppl pay because they think be close to evolve their totem for at end pay for nothing thats it you rly good play with words but when u play with word please loking as these words be clearely written thxs
            Last edited by R22253955; 08-10-2014, 01:50 PM.

Comment

thats easy that thing be reported alerady why that never be change because that make r2game make some money ? yeaaa probably why that not be change

Comment

Originally posted by R22253955 View Post
                but instead of be a material or not dont try cover dev. error its suppose to write 1/2 if i need 2 totem to evolve instead of be a material or not like is write that just make some ppl pay because they think be close to evolve their totem for at end pay for nothing thats it you rly good play with words but when u play with word please loking as these words be clearely written thxs
                You do not have the required materials. Why would it say 2 when you only need to sacrifice 1? If you sacrificed both you would have nothing left.

Originally posted by R22253955 View Post
                thats easy that thing be reported alerady why that never be change because that make r2game make some money ? yeaaa probably why that not be change
                It's not a bug why would it be changed?

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Working...
                X