Hero Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hero Bug

Hello , I play On s39 server and I could Not open a ticket so I write it down here,with hope that any admin will see/fix the bug. Here is the situattion: my nereida does not hit anymoore the opponent ,she hits all the time me or any hero from my party. If I swap blazing Phantom with a lower lvl Hero, a topaz one-Djini,nereida work's ok except that she does not do anymoore her skill.
    Char name: GOKUZ, S39 Arhangel server. Thank You.

Can I get a screenshot?

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Yes,of course and thank You for Your time. Untill now I had tryied to up-grade/rebirth both nereida and blazing phantom but still no rezult. If I remove Blazing phantom from party,then Nereida will not make trigger with Him and hits normally,to enemy. Bellow is the print and Youtube Url You have requested. Thank You very much for Your time.
      Last edited by M_Alexandru; 08-10-2014, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Ok, thanks. I'll get this reported. Does your Nereida attack teammates in all battles or just in compare?

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

In any battle vs other players or vs quest mobs. Thank's again AE86. P.S. : now I put Guardian Hero Instead of Blazin Phantom so if a tech needs to check it out live I will sswap when requested. . I just hope Your team solve this sittuation soon. Have a great day.

Comment

Any Up-dates? Thank's Tech team .

Comment

this is new, its acting like an enemy hero rofl some serious bug this is i wonder how its not affecting all of the servers, my nereida attacks enemy and do buffs just fine, interesting
              IGN: HappyCookie
              Server: S184

Comment

Originally posted by M_Alexandru View Post
                Any Up-dates? Thank's Tech team .
                Unfortunately nothing atm. I will check with the project team later tonight

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Ok,Thank's AE86. Great job. Have a great day.

Comment

Thank's for hero fix bug, Tech team,thank's AE86. Have a great day.

Comment

Same thing with my Nereida, S127

Comment

Working...
                      X