Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

recharge but don't have diamonds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recharge but don't have diamonds

I did recharge 4K diamonds after reset but not have diamonds until now . please check for my transaction . I did send ticket about it too .
    Transaction ID 52S969487V172815L
    My char name : AngelWarrior
    server : s54 dark outpost

Please check for me today I need recharge for hot-even Gem Maniac with that recharge and my CS tournament .

Whats your ticket number?
    | | |

Comment

My ticket # is 150545

Comment

Please check your email (possibly spam folder). We have responded to your inquiry 18 hours ago.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

here responded :
          Dear player,

Thank you for contacting us with your concern.After checking our end, we found your order show up as ‘pending’ in our end. This may due to your order is still being verified by the payment provider. We advice you to wait for a week to see the change reflect on your account. But if after that you have not received the item please report back to us here. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Regards,
          Amy-The R2Games Team

they already took my money from paypal and say it still pending . what kind of respond for that ?

Comment

Originally posted by hoadnguyen View Post
            here responded :
            Dear player,

Thank you for contacting us with your concern.After checking our end, we found your order show up as ‘pending’ in our end. This may due to your order is still being verified by the payment provider. We advice you to wait for a week to see the change reflect on your account. But if after that you have not received the item please report back to us here. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Regards,
            Amy-The R2Games Team

they already took my money from paypal and say it still pending . what kind of respond for that ?
            If you paid straight from paypal to R2games I, personally, never received any verification issue, but what I noticed is that most players recharge through playspan with paypal. Playspan might need to verify your order. Please check if your payment is sent to playspan or R2. If it was sent to playspan, you might have to contact their support for faster verification.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

I pay straight from Paypal to R2 , just recharge 4K D before reset and after reset I did recharge more 4K but after reset got problem . only few min between 2 recharge .

Comment

Working...
              X