Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Gem Maniac - Hot Event - Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gem Maniac - Hot Event - Bug

Hi guys, the Hot Event - Gem Maniac clearly states that in order be qualified to make the swamps for the gems the recharge is cumulative. As you can see in the printscreens below even if a total amount of 5k has been done the option is greyed out even though I haven't made any swamps today.

Relok
    S121 - Republic of Dis

Click image for larger version

Name:	13082014Event.png
Views:	1
Size:	926.3 KB
ID:	1754723Click image for larger version

Name:	13082014Recharge.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	442.3 KB
ID:	1754724

I think u used it yesterday. so Today u need to recharges new one

Comment

The event description says cumulative recharge, cumulative means in total, they don't specify anywhere that you have to recharge 5k each day. If they let you swamp again the next day it should be based on total recharge during event because that's how the description is.

I quote:

Cumulatively recharge specified amount of diamond to get qualification of exchanging the gem for higher-levelled one.

and event duration 08/12/2014 to 08/13/2014

So from this statement, total recharge during event duration of 5k diamond should make one qualified to exchange the gems

Comment

Originally posted by unlostfaith View Post
        The event description says cumulative recharge, cumulative means in total, they don't specify anywhere that you have to recharge 5k each day. If they let you swamp again the next day it should be based on total recharge during event because that's how the description is.

I quote:

Cumulatively recharge specified amount of diamond to get qualification of exchanging the gem for higher-levelled one.

and event duration 08/12/2014 to 08/13/2014

So from this statement, total recharge during event duration of 5k diamond should make one qualified to exchange the gems
        Its a daily event you have to cumulatively recharge in a single day to be able to collect the rewards.
        | | |

Comment

youve been scammed hahaha description failed in their part

Comment

Originally posted by EdgeLOA View Post
            Its a daily event you have to cumulatively recharge in a single day to be able to collect the rewards.
            yeah it doesnt say single day cumulatively recharge so next time make the description clear =)
            i was planning to spend also to get cherub now i know how it works ty

Comment

Originally posted by EdgeLOA View Post
              Sorry but it's not what we get from the description. Where does it state in the description that you have to recharge in a single day? Upon seeing the event duration and reading that cumulatively you have to recharge 5k dias to make the change you don't automatically assume you will have to do it each day.

Other hot events like the discount buy for darics during ddjinni's merchants event allowed for discount buy each day of the event, even if the cumulative recharge was done in the first day. Why should this be different and without having it mentioned in the description???

Comment

Working...
              X