Hp bugger lol

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qingyunjian View Post
    1-2. I can increase my hp by 130k without changing gems, cherubs or guardian angel.(simply evolve angel from 7* to 8* and bam, 130k extra hp, ~10k all def and atk)
    3. How would you know they leveled only 1 level.
    4. managed at least 3.5k everyday after 5 continous days of 55k*2, ~77k, and >100k*2 gemology points. (80k Tycoon points from gemology alone a few days ago)
    5. I still don't see where the problem is
    6. Hmmmm........and I always thought dodge build should focus on dodge......
    7. What about enchant and refinement? 1 level of enchant gives 5k hp + 1% and that 1% will be ALOT.......(Ever thought about costumes? They stack)

130k without changing gems, cherubs or guardian angel."""" (simply evolve angel from 7* to 8* """" exactly, his angel not evolve to level 9 yet and his cherub remain level 9 so . 1 level gem enhancement?, 1 level totem, 5 helm enhancement? will give 36k hp? even removed his old helm with hp? LOL an obvious cheat is on the here. LIKE what i told you i'm focusing on HP. get it get get get get ? =))

Comment

Could be worship buff, it adds Br inside battle too.
      | | |

Comment

Originally posted by EdgeLOA View Post
        Could be worship buff, it adds Br inside battle too.
        HI moderator the HP im talking about here is the HP not in battle. his hp before 828k+ HP was 797 HP. so from 797 HP to 828K+ HP 1 level gem enhancement?, 1 level totem, 5 helm enhancement? will give 36k hp? even removed his old helm with hp. not gonna happen. i tried it today and it didn't happen.

Comment

impossible! if he haven't increase cherubstone or guardian angel. totem or 5 level enhancement helm or rune or a the combination is impossible for 36k hp ONLY cherubstone and guardian can give that large amount of HP to the character not in battle . so what other thing that might increase your hp? 36k HP he is funny man my comment impossible.

Comment

Working...
          X