Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaximusOrange View Post
    trust me you better are alone XD i liked it better XD
    why better alone?i want a fair competition.
    Last edited by R277989945; 01-05-2015, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
      Lol, I will go with that. Why people think that merge is a good thing? Harder to get rewards from events, slower progress from that....
      My theory is that ppl asking for merges are jelly guys that cant get rank1 on any event , so they want to see their cashers being pushed by others cashers from new servers .

Comment

S 191 need merge too. We are not more than 15 and maybe even less people there. NEED MERGE. No people for TA, no for inferno.. If somebody dont come to play today the half of the server cant make his things

Comment

Originally posted by Huntresssss View Post
          as long as got 10-15 active sur fine for all thing and not too much competition if merge with a new server u could end up with 5+ ppl who spend alot and never get top 5 in an event eva again unless u in same guild as them all and agree to make turns of winning
          Only problem - why a casher who can win every event will agree to share his prizes and take turns on winning?

Originally posted by R277989945 View Post
          why better alone?i want a fair competition.
          Fair competition? In this game? LOL. No such thing here, the game is pay-to-win so you pay more - you win more.

Originally posted by ohkitsune View Post
          My theory is that ppl asking for merges are jelly guys that cant get rank1 on any event , so they want to see their cashers being pushed by others cashers from new servers .
          And that will still lead to less rewards for them, because the cashers will most probably stand their own, but the free players will get lower in ranking.

Originally posted by R280960473 View Post
          S 191 need merge too. We are not more than 15 and maybe even less people there. NEED MERGE. No people for TA, no for inferno.. If somebody dont come to play today the half of the server cant make his things
          If half the server can't make their things I suggest they combine with each other and get them done. The truth is that even mostly dead servers can get most things done with a bit of a better communication.
          osobena
          s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

In my server we have 6 players, is good because we can choose which player win events, is good for all

Comment

Working...
            X