Remove Mysterious Candy!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove Mysterious Candy!!!

Please.. all players don't like this stuff. it's completely useless! you can't even sell it or just smelt it away for some other items.
    also bring back the diamonds in the check-in rewards. it would be better if it's the diamonds.
    Last edited by R247005497; 01-04-2015, 01:46 AM.

I agree that the candy is a bit useless, at first it was fun, but got tired of it fast. On the other hand, let's not be greedy and ask for more free diamonds, we just had the roulette and that's enough for the meantime.

Comment

beside it before december there wasnt diamonds on check-ins, just vouchers, wich btw. we dont have enough anymore
      S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
      now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
      Guild - Lunatic Cafe
      UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

it doesn't have to be diamonds just make it something useful instead of the candy which is completely useless

Comment

delicious candy isnt useles, clicking on person who use it in towns gives you 50k gold, mysterious candy are useles
          S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
          now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
          Guild - Lunatic Cafe
          UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

both are supposed to give gold last i checked...and they arent useless, they can make ugly people beautiful Ive been seeing all kinds of ugly people in my server transforming into beauties with them bwa ha ha

Think of it like plastic surgery, boob jobs and liposuction but for players and sometimes not working out well lol

Comment

+1 to this. The candy's useless and boring now...put vouchers in the place of dias....they are at least useful. I was very disapointed with this candy when it first came out....now cross with it.
              Alanna
              Beserker lvl 73
              980K BR
              Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
              Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
              Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
              Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
              Mystic lvl 72
              1.1M BR
              Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
              Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
              Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
              Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

50k in this game is useless when at 80+ it takes over a million to upgrade gear. It may help the newbies but I don't get why anyone would spending anything on these. Changes appearance for an hour - and might get you 50k gold - sorry but not much of an incentive. However, they did give other things that were great during the holiday. I just don't get why anyone wants to spend more diamonds on more LOL

Comment

well .. it is said many times collect them, something prolly can be done withem at a certain point .. maybe exchange.. and then u all start a riot about not knowing in time and usingem before, iam not so bothered by haveing such onto inventory .. then again these are not given just because they dont have nething else to give .. expect the unexpected.

Comment

Originally posted by R226583970 View Post
                    50k in this game is useless when at 80+ it takes over a million to upgrade gear. It may help the newbies but I don't get why anyone would spending anything on these. Changes appearance for an hour - and might get you 50k gold - sorry but not much of an incentive. However, they did give other things that were great during the holiday. I just don't get why anyone wants to spend more diamonds on more LOL
                    lol 80+ takes a million to upgrade? Be gald its so low, my gear is costing 20mil+ to upgrade now hahaha. Ill take any little bit I can, even if its "only 50k" as you call it, because 50k a couple hundred times is better than 0 a couple hundred times

Comment

mysterious candy are useless, when using it BR including PATK or MATK decreases... perhaps a gold or small amount of diamonds could help better..

Comment

I Agreed Mysterious Candy is Useless in the game! or change the description of Mysterious candy like random Level 8 Superior Gem HP+Pattack or Soulstone or blessed stone etc... :-)

Comment

yeah, some stupid and useless things they gave to us

Comment

Same opinion, and what about the lollipop y super lollipop that was still in gemology even after event finnish, don't tell me I have to wait a whole year to use it :/
                            Alvast
                            [S210] Fiery Citadel
                            Class: Berserker
                            Guild: Knights

Comment

Working...
                            X