Party build question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Party build question

So I got Godless wolf and LE at the moment, djinni and Night Sentinel. What heroes should be best to get next?
    Also, should I focus on main+1 hero or on the whole party?
    I'm an archer(hunter)..

It's a question, but thread is created on bug reports.....sigh
    Thread moved.

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Get Nereida, upgrade to +18. (Support IRB2)
      Also upgrade your LE to +21. (Support IRB2)
      Godless wolf upgrade to +18 as Damager.
      Main char as Tanker and Damager.

Djinni and Night Sentinel, really depend. Personally i think they will be useless at late game.

After you get nereida and get your IRB2 going, you should get rid of Djinni and Night Sentinel, get ES or/and Snowqueen as Damager, Godless wolf as back up/ front hero with your main char.

Comment

Do as norman says but keep night sentinel and upgrade it for the time being so then when you can afford to get ES you can just inherit sentinel into ES. I say use night sentinel due to with IRB 2 before you get ES his skill is pretty strong as it ignores defence.

Comment

my current build is LE/ner/GW/panda/main and my GW is my main dam and is kina nice to own all hec i come across
          IRB2 is the build that is best for dam in game atm and gives a ton of dam for both pvp and pve i got like x4 dam goin from regular to IRB2 vs WB its that op

as long as Ner +18 and LE + 21 u r golden GW +18 is somet to do l8er on mayb after a few in the % att ** buff for it. use GW ner and LE in bk row and main /NS in front row. i currently use no back up hero cuz i can't afford to upgrade 6 chars also back up has a tendency to mess up rez aegis which u wanna use with IRB to rez ur supp heroes .

focus on ner to 18 and Le to 21 when u get ner 1st off to hit IRB2 then u should focus the dodge of main and dps of main/GW cuz i find the side hero upfront dy to quickly to b worth heavy investment

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	528.8 KB
ID:	1706283

guys tell me plz, how to set up my party, what is better for now for me

Comment

my main is with 14k dodge, ner +18, soon i make LE +21, claw is +18 alsow

Comment

Originally posted by lOMGlImmortal View Post
                my main is with 14k dodge, ner +18, soon i make LE +21, claw is +18 alsow
                get another hitter in your case. ES to replace hecate. Also get a fire totem for extra damage and place either ES or claws depending which is strong directly behind main.

Comment

Originally posted by R2471526 View Post
                  get another hitter in your case. ES to replace hecate. Also get a fire totem for extra damage and place either ES or claws depending which is strong directly behind main.
                  should irb build not be working then without a dragon totem..?

Comment

Originally posted by DOXXIE100 View Post
                    should irb build not be working then without a dragon totem..?
                    IRB 2 will be fully functional with LE +21 and Nereida +18. So no use for using a dragon totem, better to use fire totem for extra damage

Comment

Originally posted by R248820365
                      Hard useless to bring nereida AND LE, the buffs dont stack. Wasted spot in my eyes. LE - ES - Amazon - Astral Hunter / Devine Hunter. Great team. Backup for wolf
                      buffs don't stack but LE buff are a lot better. Hardly wasted spot if your whole party is doing rage skill EVERY turn. This means you are not rage feeding your opponents. Also with the set up above that you mentioned it is not worth building if he has already almost got IRB 2 which is stronger.

Comment

You still get the DEF buff from Nereida when you also have LE. I inherited Astral Child to Astral Hunter until I get +21LE/+18NE going. His DEF buff is superior but only for the back row. When using Nereida for IRB2, you get a lesser DEF buff at 20ish % but whole party benefits instead of just back row. It sure doesn't hurt to have front row harder to take down while still giving the back row some help, too.

Comment

for now i can't get anything, its my team and can u telll me plz how to set up them?

Comment

Originally posted by R248820365
                            yes sure LE alot better, thats why i said nereida out. and what he have that is stronger, maybe havent seen
                            you ignore what i said. i said LE BUFF is a lot better.......overall nerieda skill giving rage to whole party is still worth while as i stated above whole team using rage skill every turn

Comment

Neireida makes the team complete
                              Don Juan
                              S176 Malefic Court

Comment

Working...
                              X