Nice Fail!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Fail!

*EDIT* The daric tycoon to!now for every recharge u get 1k daric not for spending!only money money and money u dreaming!hope u broke a leg or something!
    Last edited by AE86; 01-08-2015, 12:16 AM. Reason: language

Can you explain the problem? A screenshot might help

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Originally posted by Kelanax View Post
      *EDIT* The daric tycoon to!now for every recharge u get 1k daric not for spending!only money money and money u dreaming!hope u broke a leg or something!
      Please calm down, there's no need for such language.
      @AE86 - he means this :
      The subject of the thread being that the free 1k darics are no longer for " Spend any amount " event, and it's for Recharge, however using the FREE option you could recharge daily 1-2-3 diamonds ( depends ) and get it, there's no need to be grumpy or mad and take it all on forum, and on the Staff.
      It's a game, relax and have fun in it.

It's the first hour, of the first day
      It's hard without you, I cannot lie
      You were everything, and could have been
      It's the first summer, of the first year
      Today only rain, knocks on my window
      And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
      It's a universe, that wants me to get off
      Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
      Your arms can no longer warm me
      A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

I can't even tell the difference cuz most of us collect both rewards everysingle day......

Recharge reward = 2 sec offers
        Spending reward = 1 Aegis attempt or 1 Eternal Spire attempt...
        头可ç*´è¡€å¯æµï¼Œå…„弟情义不能丢
        不为金不为银,只为兄弟战今生!

What I watch as a kid?
        (白眉大ä¾* - white eyebrow hero lol)
        (奥特曼 - ultraman)
        (saint seiya - knights of the zodiac - 圣斗士星矢)
        (shin chan - 蜡笔小新)

Comment

the difference is that not all the countries get those "free" offers . but oh well i was expecting this after the diamond roulette

Comment

i should know better what i get and what not hence i`m searching for offers each day and rarely find anything usefull

Comment

I think crowdflower available everywhere but ppl usually avoid doing task -_-
              Originally posted by Henry Miller
              There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
              S102-CoolBay
              Immortals

Comment

Originally posted by R248820365
                Have u tried these small browser games like "Play this game for 5 mins and get 12 - 15 dia" ?

Or some winning games where u only have to give ur email adress + name and so on and can get sometimes over 100 dia ? i cant belive u tried on all that hundret offers everything and havent got any dia...
                Not all countries got the free offers , a lot. Most of them are pure scamm, install something, play something, and dont get reward or jsut get some malware along them .
                Just too bad they removed mobile recharge, which could help out, no matter where we live
                Antifreeze
                Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

can`t get even crowdflower to work for me i always get "you don`t have the permision to access this task" even on the ones without lvl requirement

Comment

A casher and dont want free players to get 1k daric by doing free offers. Cmon be merciful to the needy.

Comment

its the platform not the country that one does and one does not have a free offer GTarcade which i am on has no free dia offers and can only get dia by spending money so i can see y a little raging about it on recharge not spend

Comment

Originally posted by R248820365
                        That is not true, i rly have a big Guild, with ppl from all around the World, EVERYBODY of them get the free offers....u only need to search and try a bit around...
                        i dont have free offers in my country, only missleading surveys and downloaded games i done twice but never get any diamonds for that, cant use watch videos or such easy diamond making offers
                        S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
                        now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
                        Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                        UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

we at R2 should be super happy about this. because player at GTA have to recharge everyday to get 1K reward.
                          Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

Originally posted by vhunter77 View Post
                            we at R2 should be super happy about this. because player at GTA have to recharge everyday to get 1K reward.
                            I prefer to be somewhere between cautious and pessimistic. Last time such a disparity got attention was the Angel/Mount Exclusives, when the GTA players complained that R2 players could get the angel/mount for "free." End result: Exclusive changed to "recharge 299+ diamonds."

Granted this recharge-any-amount thing has been stable for nearly a year, but until now the complaints have been a slow boil over on the GTA forums. If this event sparks full-blown "riot" levels of complaints, I could see that being a catalyst for a change that R2 players will not like...

Comment

Yeah, I really want it changed back to spend any amount so I can stop reading complaint threads on GTArcade forums. Imagine my disappointment to come here and find complaint threads about the same thing. Everyone's miserable, all's as usual in the forum world.

I've known a few people who have said they can't do offers (or the only offers they get are malware / don't reward / etc), so I don't doubt there's regions where you actually can't access offers. Either way it's a stupid change and I hope it gets reverted.
                              They moved a lot of the card lotto voucher / etc. rewards to spend any amount recently and I thought that's where they were going with it to even out the R2 + other platforms / GTArcade inconsistencies, but recent hot events have gone in the exact opposite direction.

Comment

Working...
                              X