No announcement yet.

A Few Suggestions: Loralei's Wardrobe, Smelting/selling extra Shards/Old Items

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Few Suggestions: Loralei's Wardrobe, Smelting/selling extra Shards/Old Items

I have a few suggestions. These are ideas I have thought about and also heard other players express.

Suggestions:

1) For Loralei's Wardrobe Event, why not make it more like GroupBuy Event when it comes to using the Aureus? Example: With the GroupBuy Event you usually have at least one item where we can replace more of the diamonds to all of the diamonds with the GroupBuy Tickets, so why can't you do that with the Aureus? --- OR let us smelt or them (I have 4 complete rows of them.)

2) Let us smelt or sell extra shards and old holiday event items.

3) I see several players complain about Diamond users and 'cashers'. Maybe you can think about making a few "totally" free-to-play servers. -- NO Diamonds NO Cashers NO VIP -- That way the it would be an even playing field for those who do not have the money to get diamonds and buy those items.

ADDED 4) Add Dragon Souls to Little Helper.

Please think about this.

AND to other LoA Players: Please comment with your support.

Thank you.
    Last edited by WildDoll; 01-08-2015, 06:56 AM. Reason: added #4

1) Absolutely...at least one free item...hopefully 2, 1 costume 1 wing. Some people on my server have up to a page of aureas XD

2) They do do smelting....but it sux.....and ya can't smelt icons or spare costumes. Need a dumping ground for these..at least let us get rid of the shards/icons/things-like-aureas.

3) Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever gonna happen but +10 googlplex if it did
    Alanna
    Beserker lvl 73
    980K BR
    Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
    Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
    Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
    Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
    Mystic lvl 72
    1.1M BR
    Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
    Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
    Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
    Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

I can totally relate to #1 and #2. I can also see your point about #3. I know other games have certain servers that no money can be used on it and if they wanted to switch their character to a paying server they were able to. I just do not think they would be able to switch servers with this type of game but a few "free" servers would be nice.

Comment

You got a point there. Most importantly we could use a Market System for Misc. Goods incase we don't need the stuff but maybe someone else needs it. I mean theres a lot of stuff we could use thats not in the
        Game yet such as a Auction House or even a Guild Hall for guild meetings i mean i have played Several games and by far this game is about Grinding and its really slow when it comes to grinding Exp If you
        Want to get alot of players trying Implementing a Auction House system and several other things. Such As Vendor Trash Gear to earn more gold instead of having to sell materials that is needed.

Thank You and Safe Hunting

Comment

1) Aureus is more useful than you thought- it can give you a chance to get "free diamond" (If you know how), Get Free tarot Flip cards, Fused Gems, Gems and many other materials.(If you know how) Rather than waste it to smelt. I would be happy if i have 1 full page of them.

2) They do have smelt event, although those items for you to smelt is random, however, they do have some standard items where you can smelt. And yes, they need to improve on the variety of the items being smelt, currently is too little choice.

3)Dont even think about it. That will never happen. They are $$$, understand?

Comment

i have over 4K aureus so how about teaching us to know how to get the stuff u say u can get @ Norman818181

Comment

Originally posted by RazMaddy View Post
              i have over 4K aureus so how about teaching us to know how to get the stuff u say u can get @ Norman818181
              Learn to explore ideas and read more Rules of the Game my friend. Many already known, just waiting for you to explore them yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Norman818181 View Post
                Learn to explore ideas and read more Rules of the Game my friend. Many already known, just waiting for you to explore them yourself.
                That is only if you spend LOTS of Diamonds. I am not a casher. I don't have the money to buy all those diamonds. I dont know why they can make it like in GroupBuy when a certain number of an items is bought, you can buy it without diamonds by using the group buy tickets. SO they should be able to do it with Aureus. The smelting /selling part .. I want to get rid of all my extra stuff and old holiday event items that I can not do anything with. The box is so cluttered OR make a tab/chest for Junk and give us the option to move those items there. I cant find half my stuff that I need. the "sort" option does not work.

Comment

Originally posted by WildDoll View Post
                  That is only if you spend LOTS of Diamonds. I am not a casher. I don't have the money to buy all those diamonds. I dont know why they can make it like in GroupBuy when a certain number of an items is bought, you can buy it without diamonds by using the group buy tickets. SO they should be able to do it with Aureus. The smelting /selling part .. I want to get rid of all my extra stuff and old holiday event items that I can not do anything with. The box is so cluttered OR make a tab/chest for Junk and give us the option to move those items there. I cant find half my stuff that I need. the "sort" option does not work.
                  Loralei's Wardrobe Do occasionally have Free Items using Aureus.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ghlight=Aureus
                  Last edited by Norman818181; 01-08-2015, 06:42 AM.

Comment

They did just that, remember the Incinerator? They only skipped the free stuff from Lorelei's because of diamond roulette. Now their reason for not bothering to rid of your extra stuffs is because inventory has no limit anyway, it's their reason, not mine.

Comment

1 and 2 i can agree, 4 i say YES PLEASE but on third...........well, i am not that big casher, subscribed vip and from time to time recharge small ammount for events, but i dont think they will open server for free players ever because they need to finance it from those players who spend money and that server will be bag with hole
                      S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
                      now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
                      Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                      UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Working...
                      X